Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX

What's your favorite flavor?? Has anyone tried the limited edition pumpkin spice ones??

Delia E.
Delia E.
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes it's gross don't try that pumpkin bar. I mean it's not gross it's OK, personally my favorite is the cliff chocolate chip bar
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
Mint is the favourite at our house. We like the coconut chocolate chip one too.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big stone gap , VA
1 year, 3 months ago
Honestly chocolate one was my go to! Haven't tried to pumpkin one but it seems like it could be okay.
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.
I love the mint one.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
1 year, 3 months ago
I haven't tried the pumpkin but they are in my cabinet. The gingerbread ones are great though!
@thatgirlscrazy ..
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I havent tried those... Havent even seen them at my local grocer. My fav is the peanut butter flavor. 👍
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
White chocolate coconut in the soft bars. Coconut almond in the crunchy bars. Haven't seen pumpkin spice around my area yet but if I find it I will let you know.
Shayna S.
Shayna S.
San Diego
1 year, 5 months ago
My favorite (and the only one I'll eat) is the chocolate chip! Not a fan of pumpkin :/