Patrick S.
Patrick S.
Greendale, WI

What is your favorite Cliff Bar for specific activites? Long runs? Hiking? Camping?
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 6:10 a.m.
Oatmeal for me too!
Sierra Z.
Sierra Z.
June 1, 2013, 10:38 p.m.
I forget the exact flavor but it was the most original with nuts and stuff in it. tastes great and gives you energy
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
May 24, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
White chocolate macadamia is the best!!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
May 22, 2013, 10:09 p.m.
Sometimes I'll have a peanut butter chocolate one for a quick breakfast.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
May 16, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
I like the crunchy peanut butter for kayaking and hiking
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
May 6, 2013, 2:06 p.m.
My favorite is Coconut Chocolate Chip. I usually eat one before a long run to boost my energy level.
Gwenyth W.
Gwenyth W.
April 22, 2013, 4:46 p.m.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate is my favorite. I always take a box when I go camping.
Elise L.
April 16, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
My favorite has to be the white chocolate macadamia nut bar! It is to die for! I usually have a Cliff after I work out.
Elise L.
April 16, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
jessica j.
jessica j.
April 3, 2013, 10:50 a.m.
Bowine after softball you just need that bit of sweetness to say its all done
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
April 3, 2013, 3:25 a.m.
Black Cherry Almond for a long run. I usually eat about half before the run and finish the rest after the run.
Justina E.
Justina E.
March 26, 2013, 6:44 p.m.
Crunchy peanut butter after a dance class
Delsy O.
Delsy O.
March 8, 2013, 10:45 p.m.
There are so many flavors. I like to eat a Cliff Bar before my bike run. My favorite is the Oatmeal Raisin!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Feb. 8, 2013, 11:43 a.m.
Crunchy peanut butter for after workout protein snack.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Jan. 22, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
I love the cookies and cream version for a stash at the bottom of my bag- if I'm eating that bar, its been a very long day, and I'm super happy to see the good flavor.
Debbie G.
Debbie G.
Jan. 17, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate because it has all the protein you need and its yummers!

Join Now