Amanda P.
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ

Are these a good source of fuel before a long run?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Aug. 23, 2015, 5:25 p.m.
Totally, that's the reason these things were made.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 6:06 a.m.
I eat half before half after.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
July 17, 2014, 12:13 a.m.
Yes they are the best before running .
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
July 10, 2014, 6:23 p.m.
Yes they are the best before a long run or hike.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
July 8, 2014, 11:47 a.m.
Yes! these are a good energy and protein source for a pre-run!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
July 7, 2014, 10:49 p.m.
Love these for long runs where I know I will need to eat in the middle. It's convenient and keeps me not feel so drained after.
Marie B.
Marie B.
June 22, 2014, 3:41 p.m.
Yes and they taste great!
Grace P.
Grace P.
June 18, 2014, 11:22 p.m.
These are a great source of fuel before or even after a run considering how packed they are and the energy they provide.
Arhea W.
Arhea W.
June 18, 2014, 9:06 p.m.
Yes but I wouldn't eat a whole bar before a run.
Jillian J.
Jillian J.
June 17, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
Absolutely! They don't fill you up too much so you don't feel like puking when you're running.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
June 17, 2014, 12:31 p.m.
Yes and after. I had one after a marathon and felt re-energized.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
June 16, 2014, 11:52 p.m.
Yes! Being in college I have a tight budget and not much time. These are great to have 10-15 min before your workout. Fills you up and fuels you!
Zaira G.
Zaira G.
June 16, 2014, 7:47 p.m.
Yes! They got me through passing out during my half marathon training when I would rush from work to training without being able to stop somewhere for food.
Obinna U.
Obinna U.
June 14, 2014, 9:32 a.m.
Yes they keep you full enough for a run but that's about it, you'll need to fuel up after.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
June 13, 2014, 10:12 p.m.
Personally I don't use these a source of fuel. My big runs are around 5 miles for now. I prefer to use Quest bars they have much less sugar, but more protein I feel I get more out of them.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
June 13, 2014, 7:26 p.m.
THe bars are extremely high in sugars. They gave me a huge crash afterwards :/ I won't recommend them
Kanvitha K.
Kanvitha K.
June 12, 2014, 11:43 p.m.
Yes they keep you full
Sara V.
Sara V.
June 12, 2014, 9:39 a.m.
I use these as post run recovery. Before a run, you want something a bit lighter that will digest faster, making fuel readily available to your muscles and system. These have a decent protein:carb ratio for post run recovery.
Haley F.
Haley F.
June 11, 2014, 8:06 p.m.
They are filling bars but the for sure give you energy even long term energy. I use them while on long hikes and camping trips.
Sara J.
Sara J.
June 11, 2014, 2:49 p.m.
I'm not a big fan of eating these right before a long run. They are such a filling snack (which is great) that they don't digest fast enough and tend to sit in my stomach. I'd say eat more than an hour before your run.

Join Now