BY CLIF #8 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Roasted macadamia nuts meet creamy, scrumptious white chocolate

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 7g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Macadamia Nuts, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Soy Flour, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Sea Salt, Soy Flour, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• Does anyone else absolutely love this flavour😛!!Clif Bar ...3 Answers
  • How does this taste ?5 Answers
  • Would like to hear from anyone who has tried these? 2 Answers
Amanda C.
Foster City
I need to eat every few hours, if I don't, I get hangry. I always have a CLIF bar on hand because they're small and fit easily in bags. They also have enough protein in them to curb my hunger, as well as tons of different flavors to choose from. The white chocolate macadamia is yummy, not my favorite, but still among my top choices. It runs a little too sweet to me, but it never stops me from purchasing!
Daniella B.
I stumbled upon this product when I was looking for a bar that would keep me full and give me energy. I was not disappointed!  The macadamia nuts paired perfectly with the white chocolate. The oats filled me up and kept me going for hours. Since I tried it, I've bought many more. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick, filling breakfast or snack.
Micah C.
Syracuse, NY
This is probably the best Clif Bar flavor! I feel like it tastes like a cookie bar. It's super yummy, chewy, and not too expensive. Also, it's made with non-GMO ingredients which is a huge plus for me. I have to be careful though because they tend to be high in calories (250 per bar) and sugars (5.5 tsp per serving).
M M.
yakima
I love cliff bars and especially this flavor, but I’m only giving it three stars for a couple reasons. First, they are expensive. You’re not getting that much protein for the price. Second, too much sugar. They have a lot of sugar and you can taste it. They’re so sweet I can only eat half a bar at a time.
Miranda N.
This seriously fills up your stomach. I am usually rushing out the door and I forget to eat so I bought a box of these for me to take on the go and it’s extremely good. It’s not too much in the morning, it’s just enough and it’s fills you up. I know it’s small so you might not think so but it does!
Michelle B.
My only complaint with these Clif bars is how much sugar is in each bar compared to the amount of protein. I wish I could be more confident that they were a little bit healthier, but delicious bar and does keep me full under days when I don't have time to stop and eat lunch.
Hannah P.
Ogden
My absolute favorite. I always have one in my bag in case I get hungry. They are a little expensive but so worth it. The chunks of white chocolate are wonderful and it has actual nuts in it. Super delicious. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in need of a granola bar.
Cynthia B.
Oklahoma City, OK
CLIF bars are are a great on-the-go breakfast or snack. They are and healthy and delicious option. It's like a granola candy bar. I can typically get the on sale for about $1 - $1.25 each, so they are afordable too.  I would definitely recommend these.
Kelvin S.
san Francisco,ca
If I could take half a star away I would only because the have a slight chalky aftertaste but not so much that I can't put up with it. Price is reasonable. I do like the packaging because it doesn't crinkle like hell when you open it and it opens pretty easily.
Grace K.
Roanoke
Favorite clif bar! I always keep one of these in my purse and car etc. it’s delicious and not that expensive, much cheaper when you buy them in a box or more in bulk. I love this flavor and I think they’re perfect to snack on and keep me really full.
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
This was the first and only one i tried, and LOVE it!!! Any suggestions on other flavors that are good?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
CAN THIS BE A MEAL REPLACEMENT?
Emily C.
Sutton, MA
I have always wanted to try these bars but I haven't yet. Do they taste good?
Ryan P.
East Lansing, MI
Where can I find the bigger boxes? I've only found individual sizes.
Harley M.