BY CLIF #4 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Roasted macadamia nuts meet creamy, scrumptious white chocolate

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 7g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Macadamia Nuts, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Soy Flour, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Sea Salt, Soy Flour, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• Would like to hear from anyone who has tried these? 2 Answers
  • How does this taste ?3 Answers
  • I'd really like to try this flavor. Does it have many carbs?1 Answers
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I discovered these at work. I work at a hospital and one of the doctors had them and told me to try them. I love this white chocolate macadamia nut. They are the perfect size, probably the side of your palm. Easy to eat on the go, and decently gives me that extra energy I need while working a 12 hour shift. I introduced this brand to co-workers and now everyone’s hooked on them! Lol. You can find them at WaWa, that’s where I normally purchase mine. Clif Bar White Chocolate Macadamia
Mia M.
This is literally what I live off of. These bars are very filling. They make a great mid day snack. The white chocolate macadamia nut bar is by far my favorite one. It is a great mix between sweet and nutritious. I would highly recommend this to others.
Lindsey M.
I've tried just about every clif bar flavor and I love them! I tried these years ago after finding a couple boxes in my dad's gym bag and being hungry on a car ride home. I ate one of these and have not turned away from them since. I love protein bars or granola bars and I will eat alot. These are sweet and have lots of proteins. Good for families .
Kristie C.
Johnson City
I personally love multiple Clif bars but white chocolate macadamia nut is my all time favorite! The only downfall is the price. They are a little more expensive then the average granola bar but it is totally worth it! I can eat one for breakfast and be full until its time for my next meal. I also feel they are healthy due to the amount of grains inside each bar. I would recommend this product!
Vanessa R.
San Bernardino, CA
My husband is diabetic but also into fitness. So finding him a balance was tough. We needed something (a snack) that had enough sugar so he can eat after a workout without spoiling his dinner. This was perfect, and they are absolutely delicious! We’d tried PLENTY of snacks and nothing worked for him until we came across these.
Áine R.
This is my favorite Clif bar. It’s sweet, but not too sweet and I love the flavor combination of macadamia nut and white chocolate (whether it’s in cookies or these granola bar). Additionally, like every Clif bar, it’s relatively filling and a great on the go snack in case I run late and miss breakfast or anything like that.
Cassandra H.
These are one of those too good to be true type bars. These are my go-to when we're going for a long drive or I just know I'm going to be out for quite some time. They're packed with protein and fiber and full of good nutrition. Honestly, I forget these are nutrition bars! They taste just like the cookie and my 2 year old lovvvveees them too so hey no need for cookies when you got yourself a "white chocolate macadamia nut" nutrition bar right?!  Go get yourself a box of these you won't be disappointed...unless you don't like white chocolate macadamia cookies..if that's the case these won't be for you!
Emily I.
I am starting to eat healthy and this is a great addition to my diet. I am not a big fan of any kind of nuts but I thought I would try it because I love white chocolate. I can barely taste the macadamia nut so I am a fan. These are quite pricey but they are worth it compared to other granola bars that are cheap and unhealthy.
Ellyn H.
These taste really good, but I will say that they don't fill me up for a long period of time. There is a lot of sugar in these, so if you're looking to cut out sugar, these are not a good idea. I love the flavor, and I wish they had less sugar. There is not a lot of protein in them, either.
Cassee B.
Calif City, CA
I have tried many of the Cliff bar flavors and of all I have tried this is for sure my favorite! The bar itself is nice and chewy which I personally enjoy but it is high in carbs and soy (not my favorite) they are a nice treat and great for on the go!
Megean W.
Grand Blanc, MI
This was the first and only one i tried, and LOVE it!!! Any suggestions on other flavors that are good?
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
CAN THIS BE A MEAL REPLACEMENT?
Emily C.
Sutton, MA
I have always wanted to try these bars but I haven't yet. Do they taste good?
Ryan P.
East Lansing, MI
Where can I find the bigger boxes? I've only found individual sizes.
Isabel A.
Does anyone know where I can buy these in bulk?? Does Costco sell them?