BY CLIF

• How are these? Are they filling for a quick snack? Taste good? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany n.
Tiffany n.
These bars are beyond amazing, beyond delicious. They transcend delicious. I love them! They manage to be gooey like a just-baked cookie, but still crunchy--how is that even possible?? They are perfectly spiced--the ginger really shines through, with a touch of cinnamon. You can see chunks of ingredients in the bar--oats, raisins, crystallized ginger, pecans, soybeans, etc. They really taste like "autumn in a bar!" I like them when I'm on a long run, because they keep me from getting hungry when I'm running for 2 or more hours. They are kind of high in sugar, 22 g for the whole bar, so I wouldn't eat them unless I was hiking, cycling, or running, or as an occasional treat. I'd say they are 10x more delicious than a candy bar, and they have 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber. They're a nice nugget of nutrition that are really easy to carry with you. Just toss one in a gym bag or backpack.
Review for: Spiced Pumpkin Pie 2.4 oz
Delicious, tastes just like pumpkin pie and it reminds me of fall, my favorite season. I get these at Meijer for pretty cheap and usually I eat them every other day when I can find them in bulk. I love these. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves pumpkin spice anything!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
CLIF Bar Spiced Pumpkin Pie Energy Bars are great as a meal replacement or as a snack in the afternoon. The pumpkin pie spice reminds you of the pumpkin pie Grandma used to make. It is just spicy enough without being overpowering. The bar is soft and chewy.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
Review for: Spiced Pumpkin Pie 2.4 oz
Very tasty and appropriate for the season! I am not a fan of the frosting, however.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Although I loved the thought of these, the after taste is horrid. I managed to eat half of a bar because it was my "on the go" snack but there isn't enough water in the world to rid your mouth of this taste. Sorry! Huge fail!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Adrian, MI
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love cliff bars. They are such a good and healthy snack that does fill you up when you need it. They are incredibly healthy and there is no comparison to other granola snacks. I love them and recommend them.
Madison N.
Madison N.
Foodie Expert
I wish the sugar content was lower. Great products for a amount of nutrition you receive. I love getting these for ski trips and packing them in your jacket which are ready to go without having to stop for lunch.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Loved the flavor, until the pumpkin was too much. I grabbed it at a gas station bc 'tis the season, and thought it would be good! I'll try it again if they reduce the amount of pumpkin spice in the recipe
Madison C.
Madison C.
Foodie Expert
I would prefer chocolate coconut over any of the other flavors. I do like this product t because it uses health ingredients with works I can actually pronounce, I would recommend and I do recommend people to try this product
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Manistee, MI
I tried this bar because I love Cliff! They're healthy and full of nutrients. I don't normally like pumpkin flavored stuff, but I thought I'd give it a shot. It was good! But I do regret the purchase only because I knew I didn't like pumpkin. Lol.
Emily K.
Emily K.
How are these? Are they filling for a quick snack? Taste good?