BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The goodness of pumpkin pie, wrapped up and ready for your pack.

• Good Source of Protein
  • Good Source of Fiber*
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats & Raisins
  • *Contains 4.5 grams of total fat

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Pumpkin Flakes, Organic Dried Apples, Organic Raisins, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Date Paste, Organic Almonds, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Soybean Oil, Cocoa Butter‡, Cinnamon, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Ginger, Cloves, Nutmeg, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin, Annatto (For Color), Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

member-34d19
Absolutely amazing pumpkin flavor! Great for breakfast. Well priced, easy to find. The flavor is seasonal though, only downfall. Will definitely be waiting for their return to shelves!
Tiffany n.
These bars are beyond amazing, beyond delicious. They transcend delicious. I love them! They manage to be gooey like a just-baked cookie, but still crunchy--how is that even possible?? They are perfectly spiced--the ginger really shines through, with a touch of cinnamon. You can see chunks of ingredients in the bar--oats, raisins, crystallized ginger, pecans, soybeans, etc. They really taste like "autumn in a bar!" I like them when I'm on a long run, because they keep me from getting hungry when I'm running for 2 or more hours. They are kind of high in sugar, 22 g for the whole bar, so I wouldn't eat them unless I was hiking, cycling, or running, or as an occasional treat. I'd say they are 10x more delicious than a candy bar, and they have 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber. They're a nice nugget of nutrition that are really easy to carry with you. Just toss one in a gym bag or backpack.
Jenna M.
Ocean Springs, MS
OH. MY. GOSH. This was a seasonal flavor and I’m soooo glad I gave it a shot! It was so yummy and even had a white frosting drizzle on it that added the perfect touch. If you like pumpkin flavor you will love these! My favorite flavor I’ve tried so far.
yana p.
la mirada,CA
they're one of the only granola bars that fill me up and they taste good i've tried a few flavors and i like them all they are pretty affordable and you can find them anywhere i take them to school with me
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
CLIF Bar Spiced Pumpkin Pie Energy Bars are great as a meal replacement or as a snack in the afternoon. The pumpkin pie spice reminds you of the pumpkin pie Grandma used to make. It is just spicy enough without being overpowering. The bar is soft and chewy.
Morgan L.
Adrian, MI
I absolutely love cliff bars. They are such a good and healthy snack that does fill you up when you need it. They are incredibly healthy and there is no comparison to other granola snacks. I love them and recommend them.
Emily C.
Loved the flavor, until the pumpkin was too much. I grabbed it at a gas station bc 'tis the season, and thought it would be good! I'll try it again if they reduce the amount of pumpkin spice in the recipe
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
Although I loved the thought of these, the after taste is horrid. I managed to eat half of a bar because it was my "on the go" snack but there isn't enough water in the world to rid your mouth of this taste. Sorry! Huge fail!
Taylor W.
Manistee, MI
I tried this bar because I love Cliff! They're healthy and full of nutrients. I don't normally like pumpkin flavored stuff, but I thought I'd give it a shot. It was good! But I do regret the purchase only because I knew I didn't like pumpkin. Lol.
Sam P.
Fairborn, OH
Love all things pumpkins and these are great. I keep them in my purse for a breakfast on the go or an afternoon snack. One of my go to snacks so I am a repeat customer, especially since they go on sale often and can be found for less then $1 a piece.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
What's your favorite bar?
Samantha M.
Cambridge, ON
Can anyone recommend any other brands that are just as good as these?! (pumpkin pie flavour) So willing to try them!!!
Klara M.