Clif Bar Sierra Trail Mix uploaded by Shelby B.Clif Bar Sierra Trail Mix uploaded by Ariez S.Clif Bar Sierra Trail Mix uploaded by Bridgette m.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Timeless trail mix ingredients such as peanuts, raisins, chocolate and seeds come together for a delicious on-the-go snack

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 8g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats & Peanuts

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Raisins, Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Peanuts, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Soy Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Sunflower Seeds, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter‡, Barley Malt Extract, Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• Is this bar sweet like many other flavors?2 Answers
  • Always wanted to try this flavor but not sure on exact fl...2 Answers
  • How do these taste honestly? ive always been curious to t...4 Answers
mazzou B.
I love these bars. I find them very filling, delicious and enjoyable! I wish they had less sugar since I really prefer eating entirely healthy (I try to only use/eat honey, maple syrup and stevia as sweeteners) however these Clif bars are still on the healthier side! Kids love these. And the packages are really cute too so they make great party favors!
Judy G.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: 12 Pack more...
I love clif bars!! They’re like big healthy cookies. They keep you full and give you energy to be active for hours. The trail mix ones are my favorite because they have texture in them from peanuts and raisins.
Brooke S.
Williamsport, PA
Review for: 12 Pack more...
I love love love Clif bars. They help keep me full and feeling energized. They are healthy and I always take a box or two with me when I travel out of the country. They are a bit expensive but that is expected for a nutrition bar. The trail mix ones are my favorite and I recommend them, especially if you’re traveling!
Megan M.
Marietta, GA
Review for: 12 Pack, 2.4 oz more...
This is by far my favorite Clif Bar! I only wish everywhere carried this flavor. I like these for a quick snack during a long work day, while hiking, or on road trips! The Sierra Trail Mix flavor is moist and chewy, with the perfect amount of chocolate!
francesca n.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Other more...
This flavor is good but I still struggle with choosing this brand over others. The overall flavor is overwhelming and can be dry while chewing. They are also pretty expensive at about $1, usually more per bar.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: 12 Pack, 2.4 oz more...
I love Cliff bars. I have tried many flavors and haven't found a one that I don't like. They are chewy and sweet. I eat them all the time. They are very affordable and I would so recommend them.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
When I opened it It was NOT appealing to look at. I could tell it was an organic product and I and 3 kids gave it a try. We all Actully really liked it. I was expecting more of a bland oat taste but it was really flavorful and full of great stuff to put in our bodies... always a plus! We approve'
Halla A.
Springfield, MO
Out of all the Clif bar flavors, this is my favorite. Chocolate chips, raisins, and (I believe) walnuts. Not too sweet, but very filling. My only complaint with clif bars are that my jaw is super tired by the end of it, but since it takes longer to chew, it fills you up quicker.
Sierra H.
Saint Petersburg
This is my favorite bar out of all of the Clif bars. The taste is great and I love that it fills me up. It also is great at sticking with you and giving you energy. Definitely my go to when I need food but don't have time to eat a full meal. Definitely recommend!
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
My favorite clif bar! This has the perfect amount of chocolate and peanuts in it for crunch. It's incredibly filling and makes a perfect on the go breakfast or mid day snack. For the price I highly recommend trying them out
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
What are your favorite flavors from the Clif bar?
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
I've been wanting to try this product and I have yet not gotten the chance to. Which are you favorite and are they pretty fulfilling?
Smita A.
Portland, OR
How often do you buy Clif Bars?
Kristen C.
What are your favorite kinds of clif products?
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Do you prefer Clif over Luna or other bars of this kind? If so, why?