Clif Bar® Peppermint Stick Energy Bar Wrapper

Where can you buy these at??
Start your review of Clif Bar® Peppermint Stick Energy Bar Wrapper!
How would you rate this product?
Waukesha, WI
Cliff bars are pretty tastey when you need something on the go or after a workout. This flavor was surprisingly good!
Marysville, CA
I love anything that is peppermint ! I love the taste and cliff bar . It's so hard to find these guys at the store
Azusa, CA
Super great bar! leaves me energized for hours without the lame crash feeling. ingredients are basic and healthy af
pataskala
Perfect for right after a. Workout go something to tide you over till a big meal and has a lot nutritional value
Baltimore, MD
I love all of the Clif bars, these are great. They're a seasonal flavor (winter) which makes them extra special.
Henrico, VA
Rare flavor so if you see it grab a few! Mint flavor is great (like a thin mint) but might not be for everyone.
One of my favorite snacks!! I am always sure to have some in my house!! Super good and great for on the go!
Trophy Club, TX
delicious! I try to mix the flavors around but with everyone I have tried, I have never been disappointed.
Oklahoma City, OK
I usually really like Cliff Bars but the peppermint was too much for me. Tastes too much like Christmas.
Brunswick, OH
Great for around the holidays. Really boosts your Energy and fills you up. Great taste and soft and chewy