BY CLIF

Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
I love cliff bars, but they are a little grainy. They are great to eat prior to working out or after. I love that they come in all different flavors, and also have kid versions.
Elaine W.
This energy bar is really great! I eat one every morning for breakfast and it provides me with enough energy to get me through the morning. It's not too sweet and it's crunchy, which makes it a great breakfast. This bar has become a part of my morning routine and I love it!
Kara B.
This is SO DELICIOUS, and like all of the Clif energy bars, very filling and energizing. I wish it wasn't seasonal and was easier to find. I'd eat this year round! The strong flavor makes it taste more like a treat than a meal bar.  I stock up every time I find it. Totally would recommend to others if you like peppermint and eating healthy!
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
This peppermint cliff bar is okay. I can't say it's the best. I do enjoy eating other flavored ones but not the peppermint. If you like peppermint then go for it . The price is with it I think. Buy it at any drug store .
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
I would have to say I absolutely LIVE cliff bars, they are affordable I buy them every time I go grocery shopping, and it's way better than any fiber or nutritional bars I have ever tasted, I would recommend this to every one who is trying to have better eating habits, on diets, or whatever the case!!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
The peppermint stick flavor is my all around favorite from Cliff. I wish that they would sell this permanently that's the only con I have . I bought this from my local grocery store. I love the taste and it's very delicious. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys cliff bars.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Let me start off by saying I hate that this is a seasonal item. Now with that being said, it's really good. If you like the peppermint candy canes at Christmas you'll like this. Not overpoweringly pepperminty, but enough to know that it's there.
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
Cliff bars are definitely a very filling bar even with the small size this can easily be constituted for a small breakfast. They are a bit expensive in aspects to a snack bar but the nutrition and ingredients in the bar definitely make it worth it! (White Chocolate Macadamia is my favorite)
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Love the taste of these, hate how many calories they have. These are perfect for kids and also for adults that maybe didn't have time for breakfast. They didn't give me much added energy but I must say that they do taste delicious and I will rebuy.
Starr J.
i love CLIF bars especially this flavor. Im not ususalllly a fan of peppermint thing but this tasted really good. They also give me a healthy energy boots, plus they're super affordable