Clif Bar® Peppermint Stick Energy Bar Wrapper

Where can you buy these at??
Start your review of Clif Bar® Peppermint Stick Energy Bar Wrapper!
How would you rate this product?
Trinity, FL
I absolutely hate peppermint in anything else, its such an artificial taste to me, but this wasn't overbearing at all! I was pleasantly surprised at how clean I felt after eating this. I like to try different bars to see how they make me feel once done, this way I can have a "healthier" treat.
Boise, ID
I picked these up by accident but ate them anyways. They're super nutritious but it tasted like dessert. The only down side I can see is that you want to continue eating until they are all gone all in one sitting, it would be great if these could be bought year round at Costco.
Tasty! Fun for the winter season. Do get kinda tired of the flavor after a few bites. Over priced. Good pick me up for middle of the day. Would recommend to anyone that wants to try something new, and doesn't mind the texture.
Auburn, WA
Not a fan at all. I feel like the peppermint is way to overpowering. It was my first time having them and I was disappointed. I love cliff bars, but not this one. I wish the flavor wouldn't have been so strong.
This is SO DELICIOUS, and like all of the Clif energy bars, very filling and energizing. I wish it wasn't seasonal and was easier to find. I'd eat this year round! The strong flavor makes it taste more like a treat than a meal bar.  I stock up every time I find it. Totally would recommend to others if you like peppermint and eating healthy!
Columbia, SC
These cliff bars are delicious for hikes and long drives, especially in the wintertime. I've never had this flavor before, but I've always purchased cliff bars from Costco. Would buy again.
Boise , ID
This peppermint cliff bar is okay. I can't say it's the best. I do enjoy eating other flavored ones but not the peppermint. If you like peppermint then go for it . The price is with it I think. Buy it at any drug store .
Le Roy
These are my favorite to eat before games. They give me the energy I need to perform well. They dont taste the best, but they get the job done. I purchase these at Target in bulk. I recommend to any athlete.
It great for when your really active and out going pro are it's not expensive cons are there Energy bars I love there chocolate chip kind you can buy it anywhere I recommend it to anyone who love outdoors
Readstown, WI
These bars are absolutely great if your going on a hike or a walk or even if your going to work!! It compares similar to other products because there mostly all gronola bars... I would recommend 100%