BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Crunchy peanut toffee meets roasted peanuts and organic peanut butter

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 6g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Peanut Butter
  • Caffeine for extra punch (contains 49mg)

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Peanuts, Rice Flour, Peanut Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Date Paste, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Flour, Green Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine), Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Peanuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Wheat, And Tree Nuts.

• This product keeps your energy normal and can keep you fr...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
This is my all-time favorite flavor buy this brand. I have purchased and will continue to repurchase the specific flavor. Great taste amazing flavor. Nice and soft. You're getting a lot of bar for your box so it's a great size. Really great to have on the go or as a snack or if you're traveling. Very filling. Great to grab on the go if you don't have time for breakfast.
Heather A.
Vermont
I love toffee anything, I generally find it in sugary/candy stuff but trying to watch what I eat I stay away from all that junk, but then I discovered this bar and its so yummy, I dont feel guilty eating it. These are great grab and go bars.
Madaline J.
I love Clif Bars! They are one of the protein bars that don't taste extremely grainy. I eat this particular one while I am hiking a lot of the time, the 44mg of caffeine gives me the energy to get through the end of the hike and the protein to hold me over while not needing to carrying something that physically weighs a lot. They are always affordably priced.
Brittney D.
Joplin, MO
Clif bars are the perfect snack to eat pre run or workout. They’re very satisfying and give you the perfect amount of energy to get through your workout. They taste delicious and have so many different flavors to choose from!
Vanessa N.
Tried the Peanut Butter Toffee Clif Bar for the first time the other day because I saw it had caffeine in it. Personally I did not like the texture of this bar although I have had other flavors of clif bars in the past. However I did get a little more energy after eating the bar.
Chelsea J.
I'm definitely a fan of cliff bars. However I do feel like they are a little too filling for my particular activity level and size. My husband however loves these bars and this particular flavor is his favorite. Reasonably priced and can be found at most grocery stores.
Shelby R.
Fort Riley, KS
I use to be obsessed with the oatmeal raisin one but this is now my favorite. I love the nutty flavor but still the softness of the normal chewy clif bar. I've tried the mint one with caffeine and like that one too! They have been on sale recently and it's so easy to grab those and throw them in my husbands lunch or eat one on the go!
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
These are my favorite bars. I love the flavor and consistency of them. I wouldn't say I notice a direct effect from the caffeine because I usually eat these while I'm drinking a cup of coffee. But for the price these bars are amazing.
Mashrika A.
I love anything peanut butter so this is amazing! It's a quick snack that has protein and fibers in it. I love it and I'll buy it again. I recommend others to get it as well or at least try once if they love peanut butter!
Julianne S.
Bel Air, MD
Cliff bars are super yummy! I love all of the flavors and they keep me satiated for hours. I'd say I eat these whenever I workout - which is true, but I also indulge whenever I have a few hours left to kill at work.
Lorna R.
This product keeps your energy normal and can keep you from a afternoon crash. It tastes good and it easy to store and take with you in your car, purse or back pack.