BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® is a great-tasting energy bar made with a nutritious blend of organic rolled oats and wholesome ingredients for sustained energy. CLIF Bar is the original energy bar made with a nutritious blend of 70% organic ingredients and is thoughtfully crafted and inspired by athletes and foodies in the CLIF Kitchen. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Ariel H.
centreville
Cliff bars they're a little expensive but very much worth it!!! They actually have the fullness you're expecting when eating a snack while hiking or rock climbing or any other adventure you may do!!!
BRITTANY D.
Hands down my favorite cliff bar flavor. They sell these at almost every grocery store in our area. Such a great price and packed with nutrients. An easy grab and go healthy snack that I buy every time I go grocery shopping
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Our family eat it everyday. We are healthy family and doesn't like to eat junk food. Cliff bar's so easy and taste so good. We also love their coconut and peanut one. I normally get it at trader joe for $0.99 great deal!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
These have a pretty good flavor. They are reasonably priced compared to other brands. I'm not crazy about the texture though. It's sort of gummy. It's hard to describe. It's not awful, but not my favorite.
Heidi S.
SO GOOD. I love the flavor so much I am obsessed with these bars. Clip in general as a brand is the bomb.com but this flavor is my all time favoriteX a bit spends but you get what you pay for times 10
Konrad G.
An original. A always great bar . I used to eat these after football practice in high school and they've always been the best . Great nutritional value and cost is worth what you get . Comes from a true adventure back round .
Nat P.
Probably one of the best energy bars I've ever tasted. Gives you the energy and protein without any nasty artificial flavoring. It has a perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate. I would definitely repurchase.
Emily M.
Sutter Creek, CA
Another great tasting bar that i love to have on hand for a good snack to keep me going and feeling full. A go to at the store
Starla S.
I love this brand it's healthy and it's easy too put in lunch box. I like to have these in hand to snack on every now and then.
Patricia D.
263 rang saint ignace, chateau-richer
Définitivement ma barre tendre post effort physique préféré! Tout pleins de sortes offerte