Clif Bar Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate uploaded by Adelina G.Clif Bar Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CLIF

It’s the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Wholesome, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The nostalgic flavor combination of creamy peanut butter and banana, made even more delicious with real dark chocolate.

• Good Source of Protein
  • Made with Organic Peanut Butter and Rolled Oats
  • Non-GMO

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Peanuts, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Banana Powder, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Dried Bananas, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). VITAMINS & MINERALS: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I want to begin that we are huge snack bar fans in my family, and we regularly purchase Clif bars. I also love peanut butter, banana, and chocolate. What could not be to love about Clif's Peanut Butter Banana With Dark Chocolate? No, no, I will not buy this again. The banana flavor was awful. It had an awful baby food type taste. Almost like a spoiled banana. I will keep buying Clif Bars but I won't buy this flavor ever again.
Sherri C.
I am in love with these bars. There are bits of banana mingled in with the dark chocolate and the combination of these two flavors is amazing! They are very filling and at times I only need a half of the bar to satisfy my hunger.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
These are perfect for travel, hiking, and everything in between. With 10 grams of protein this is a snack you can feel good about. They aren’t chalky or hard to eat like other energy bars. I love this flavor in particular 🍌 🥜 🍫
Nancy V.
Minnesota
I love cliff bars and have had no issues with their products at all, but I recently was over at a friend's house where she was giving her kids cliff bars as an afternoon snack and when they opened the packaging, they found maggots in the corners of the bars. I hope they resolved this issue because the flavor and energy packed into these things are great!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is my absolute favorite Cliff Bar, as I adore the pairing of chocolate and bananas, and chocolate and peanut butter. Some of the other flavors become difficult to consume after a few bites, but I could eat several of these and not find any difficulty. Truly delicious, and helps boost my energy!
Clancy D.
I like cliff bars because I am a vegan and these are one of the 'accidental vegan' products. So if I'm on the go, I don't have to worry about the ingredients. That being said, they definitely still taste like a processed food, but they are great in a pinch.
Ariel H.
centreville
Cliff bars they're a little expensive but very much worth it!!! They actually have the fullness you're expecting when eating a snack while hiking or rock climbing or any other adventure you may do!!!
Jessica G.
W Valley City, UT
I just tried these for the first time today and they where everything I have ever wanted and more out of a granola bar! I will be getting these again! They are my new favorite.
kaija T.
montrose
This is the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate! I eat one every morning along with some fruit and it fills you up so good! I would recommend this to everyone!
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
These little guys are lifesavers. I always have these stocked for days when I know I'll be running around like crazy and may not have time to stop and grab a bite somewhere or even after workouts, during hikes, traveling days  when I might get hungry in the car or in the middle of a flight when the mini pretzels just won't cut it.  They satisfy my hunger so well and give me tons of energy