Clif Bar Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CLIF

It’s the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Wholesome, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The nostalgic flavor combination of creamy peanut butter and banana, made even more delicious with real dark chocolate.

• Good Source of Protein
  • Made with Organic Peanut Butter and Rolled Oats
  • Non-GMO

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Peanuts, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Banana Powder, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Dried Bananas, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). VITAMINS & MINERALS: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I want to begin that we are huge snack bar fans in my family, and we regularly purchase Clif bars. I also love peanut butter, banana, and chocolate. What could not be to love about Clif's Peanut Butter Banana With Dark Chocolate? No, no, I will not buy this again. The banana flavor was awful. It had an awful baby food type taste. Almost like a spoiled banana. I will keep buying Clif Bars but I won't buy this flavor ever again.
Clancy D.
I like cliff bars because I am a vegan and these are one of the 'accidental vegan' products. So if I'm on the go, I don't have to worry about the ingredients. That being said, they definitely still taste like a processed food, but they are great in a pinch.
Kaitlyn K.
Princeton, NJ
This is a new flavor I just found at my local grocery store and it is now one of my favorite clif bars. While clif bars are a bit more expensive than other granola bars and may not look appealing, they do a really great job of giving me an energy boost that actually lasts and tiding off my hunger. I frequently keep a few in my bag and they keep well there until needed.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Brand new flavor in my grocery story y'all! And it's the bomb! This is definitely going on my grocery list from now on. It's soft and chewer and full of bits of flavor yum! I highly recommend it, this brand almost always comes through!
Heather D.
Garnet Valley , PA
I loveeee this flavor. I am a big fan of peanut butter& banana. The Cliff brand amazes me with the variety of flavors that they have. Cliff bars can be pricey but they often go on sale. I like buying the bars at bed bath & beyond because I can use a 20% off coupon.
Erin B.
This is SO good. I love all these flavors together and it gives you a kick of healthy energy when you need a snack pick me up during the day. It's an easy thing to grab for the kids if you're in a hurry and they all seem to love it too.
Vanessa R.
These actually taste like a slice of chewy banana bread with peanut butter--- sooo tasty and healthy too! I love Clif bars because they are filling and delicious, like eating a cookie! Great for a snack or breakfast!
Gisselle O.
Monterey, CA
I absolutely love these bars! Whenever im in a hurry to get out the house i just grab one of these and im good to go. Theyre so good, and theres plenty of variations. Peanut butter is my favorite so when i found it in a cliff bar i went NUTS
Irma S.
Vestavia, AL
These are so good! They are filling and a perfect snack between meals. I keep them in my desk for days when I can't get away for lunch.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
This clif bar is my LIFE. Best flavor ever, I buy all of them whenever my grocery store has them!!