Clif Bar Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate uploaded by Adelina G.Clif Bar Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate uploaded by Cynthia C.

BY CLIF

It’s the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Wholesome, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The nostalgic flavor combination of creamy peanut butter and banana, made even more delicious with real dark chocolate.

• Good Source of Protein
  • Made with Organic Peanut Butter and Rolled Oats
  • Non-GMO

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Peanuts, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Oat Fiber, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Banana Powder, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Dried Bananas, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Natural Flavors, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). VITAMINS & MINERALS: Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I want to begin that we are huge snack bar fans in my family, and we regularly purchase Clif bars. I also love peanut butter, banana, and chocolate. What could not be to love about Clif's Peanut Butter Banana With Dark Chocolate? No, no, I will not buy this again. The banana flavor was awful. It had an awful baby food type taste. Almost like a spoiled banana. I will keep buying Clif Bars but I won't buy this flavor ever again.
Rachel F.
Royal
I like this clif bar and think it is one of the best tasting ones. The only issue I have is with the chocolate. I love the peanut butter and banana flavoring but I don think the chocolate goes well with the natural flavoring of the clif bar.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
These are perfect for travel, hiking, and everything in between. With 10 grams of protein this is a snack you can feel good about. They aren’t chalky or hard to eat like other energy bars. I love this flavor in particular 🍌 🥜 🍫
Carly T.
Clinton
Could I live off of these? Yes. Yes I could. I've been eating Clif bars since I was a kid but some how I never tried this flavor. How did I live without it? I couldn't tell you, but I can't go without it now. And I feel so much better about grabbing a Clif bar vs a super sugary granola bar and I swear Clif bars are way more filling than regular granola bars or Luna bars. Love love love! Clif Bar Peanut Butter Banana Dark Chocolate ❤️❤️❤️
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
It's taken me a while to really find a clif bar flavor I enjoy but this is it! This is the one! I love Peanut Butter and Bananas and them together! I normally will have this for a mid afternoon snack before lunch or even sometimes lunch with some fruit. My boyfriend has also enjoyed this flavor and we will keep this flavor on hand for sure.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is my absolute favorite Cliff Bar, as I adore the pairing of chocolate and bananas, and chocolate and peanut butter. Some of the other flavors become difficult to consume after a few bites, but I could eat several of these and not find any difficulty. Truly delicious, and helps boost my energy!
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I tried one of these today. It is generally very tasty, but slightly too much banana taste. Not the best clif bar flavor, but definitely not the worst. I would eat this again, but may choose other flavors over this one.
Sarah M.
Woodside, NY
These little guys are lifesavers. I always have these stocked for days when I know I'll be running around like crazy and may not have time to stop and grab a bite somewhere or even after workouts, during hikes, traveling days  when I might get hungry in the car or in the middle of a flight when the mini pretzels just won't cut it.  They satisfy my hunger so well and give me tons of energy
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Brand new flavor in my grocery story y'all! And it's the bomb! This is definitely going on my grocery list from now on. It's soft and chewer and full of bits of flavor yum! I highly recommend it, this brand almost always comes through!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is by the best flavor that Cliff Bar makes! I found these at Target and they were on sale. These have the perfect balance of peanut butter, banana and dark chocolate. I love these after a good workout or as a snack while at work.

Walmart