BY CLIF

Organic Trail Mix Bar is made for mixing it up and discovering all the good stuff the day has to offer. Combining simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet our trail mix bar comes in flavors for just about every occasion no matter where the trail takes you Ingredients Organic Almonds Organic Dried Cranberries (Cranberries Dried Cane Syrup) Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour Dried Cane Syrup Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant) Features Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Kosher Refined Sugar Free Low Sodium Vegan Wheat Free Yeast Free 95%+ Organic Capacity - 1.41 Ounce Case of 12 Item Weight - 1.28 lbs see more...

Kelli W.
Maumee, OH
This bar is amazing!!! Such great flavor and a great quick snack for the mid day bite of hunger I get. Love the crab almond!
Trish L.
I love the organic Clif Bars! They are filling and packed with lots of energizing ingredients. I often take these hiking.
Blakely W.
Sulphur
I think these taste great but are really expensive for a granola bar. I will not purchase again.
Tania C.
I have had these several times and i gotta say im pretty impressed with how good these bars are! They are great if you come out of the gym and you are a little hungry but you really dont want to get something heavy. I would highly recommend these busy parents that are always on the go!
Summer G.
Round Rock, TX
I find this snack very filling. I am satisfied with this product. I would buy buy it in the future.
Carrie R.
Valrico, FL
We tend to keep trail mix bars on hand in our house. Especially with my son around he can't seem to get enough of them. The Clif cranberry almond organic bars are not only healthy but they taste good as well. Which is something that you don't want to compromise on when your trying to appease your children. This is definitely a product I would recommend.
Eva F.
San Juan, TX
I enjoy the Clif Bar Organic Trail mix bars, especially the Cranberry. My daughter brought one home from school the other day and she didn't like it so I had to test it out. It tasted very healthy. I am not sure on the price I have not seen them at the store.
Can never go wrong with any clif bar product , they all have been delicious! This is by far my favourite though. Highly recommend
Diana S.
Markham , ON
Perfect to keep in my bag as a college student that commutes and goes to work. It's filling and doesn't keep me feeling bloated that I'm groggy for the rest of the day.