BY CLIF

Organic Trail Mix Bar is made for mixing it up and discovering all the good stuff the day has to offer. Combining simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet our trail mix bar comes in flavors for just about every occasion no matter where the trail takes you Ingredients Organic Almonds Organic Dried Cranberries (Cranberries Dried Cane Syrup) Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour Dried Cane Syrup Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant) Features Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Kosher Refined Sugar Free Low Sodium Vegan Wheat Free Yeast Free 95%+ Organic Capacity - 1.41 Ounce Case of 12 Item Weight - 1.28 lbs see more...

Makayli M.
Kaysville, UT
I love show much margin this is one of my favorite to take hiking or anywhere I'm doing something outside so
Jessica J.
These are great for on the go snacks. Easy to pack and great flavor. I like the cranberry and almond mix!
Meggy D.
Philadelphia, PA
i love clif bars they are a very low calorie snack and its better to eat a granola bar than a candy bar.
Sarah T.
Latrobe, PA
I love this product. it's a great bar to take on the go. it taste great and is a good afternoon snack.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
My daughter loves these, she begs for them at every store we go to. I personally do not prefer these
Amber K.
These are very good! And the dark chocolate is perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like cliff bars for their protein, but I have to say for a product that is supposed to gain the attention of health freaks like me, they should probably decrease the carbs.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Kim T.
Perfect after a long hike or as a quick snack when you're on the go. You can taste the quality ingredients used in the bar and the almond and cranberry mix is the perfect harmony of sweet and salty.
Maryan Y.
These bars so sooooo good! They can be a little pricy but it's always worth it. The ingredients are awesome and they're a great snack on the go!