BY CLIF

Organic Trail Mix Bar is made for mixing it up and discovering all the good stuff the day has to offer. Combining simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet our trail mix bar comes in flavors for just about every occasion no matter where the trail takes you Ingredients Organic Almonds Organic Dried Cranberries (Cranberries Dried Cane Syrup) Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour Dried Cane Syrup Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant) Features Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Kosher Refined Sugar Free Low Sodium Vegan Wheat Free Yeast Free 95%+ Organic Capacity - 1.41 Ounce Case of 12 Item Weight - 1.28 lbs see more...

Ashley E.
Apex, NC
These are delicious and I love that I'm able to eat them! Being gluten free, it can be difficult finding bars that taste good and that I can actually eat, but these fit the bill. Bought these on a whim but I will definitely repurchase. Would recommend!
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
Perfect combo of fruit, and nuts. Not very sweet, very little added sugar to the natural sweetness of the ingredients, and perfect balance of chewy, crunchy, tart, and super awesomely satisfying! Definitely my favorite bar by far right now!
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
These bars are not the best because the cranberries can be very scarce when I eat them I can barley takes them and there are a lot of almonds sometimes too much. But other than that I wouldn't really buy them again.
Sam L.
This is the best pick me up! Its moist and chewy and it fills you up pretty good! I love this bar.. I eat them for on the go breakfast and share them with my family... They are delicious!!
Danielle P.
This is a great bar to have with me at all times. Whether in my purse, gym bag, or beach bag. It gives me a nice pick me up when I need it and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Jenica C.
Fremont, CA
This is a great tasting snack bar. I love that you can taste everything that's in it. I always keep one in my bag cause you never know when your going to get hungry.
Kate S.
I love these Clif Bars for a mid morning or afternoon pick me up. They're a little crunchy, a little chewy. Has great flavor. Would recommend to anyone!
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
So delicious! Great for an on the go snack and doesn't take up much room in the purse. It's usually a better deal when purchased in the packs.
Fabi S.
Favorite snack bar! MAde with organic trail mix so it tastes extremely well and is healthy too! You can actually taste the cranberry!
Tammy z.
ware shoals, sc
We love these bars.I take these with me all the time as my blood sugar drops sometimes We really love all flavors