BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organic Trail Mix Bar is made for mixing it up and discovering all the good stuff the day has to offer. Combining simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet our trail mix bar comes in flavors for just about every occasion no matter where the trail takes you Ingredients Organic Almonds Organic Dried Cranberries (Cranberries Dried Cane Syrup) Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour Dried Cane Syrup Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant) Features Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Kosher Refined Sugar Free Low Sodium Vegan Wheat Free Yeast Free 95%+ Organic Capacity - 1.41 Ounce Case of 12 Item Weight - 1.28 lbs

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I like cliff bars for their protein, but I have to say for a product that is supposed to gain the attention of health freaks like me, they should probably decrease the carbs.
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Kim T.
Perfect after a long hike or as a quick snack when you're on the go. You can taste the quality ingredients used in the bar and the almond and cranberry mix is the perfect harmony of sweet and salty.
Tania C.
I have had these several times and i gotta say im pretty impressed with how good these bars are! They are great if you come out of the gym and you are a little hungry but you really dont want to get something heavy. I would highly recommend these busy parents that are always on the go!
Ashley E.
Apex, NC
These are delicious and I love that I'm able to eat them! Being gluten free, it can be difficult finding bars that taste good and that I can actually eat, but these fit the bill. Bought these on a whim but I will definitely repurchase. Would recommend!
Carrie R.
Valrico, FL
We tend to keep trail mix bars on hand in our house. Especially with my son around he can't seem to get enough of them. The Clif cranberry almond organic bars are not only healthy but they taste good as well. Which is something that you don't want to compromise on when your trying to appease your children. This is definitely a product I would recommend.
Eva F.
San Juan, TX
I enjoy the Clif Bar Organic Trail mix bars, especially the Cranberry. My daughter brought one home from school the other day and she didn't like it so I had to test it out. It tasted very healthy. I am not sure on the price I have not seen them at the store.
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
These bars are not the best because the cranberries can be very scarce when I eat them I can barley takes them and there are a lot of almonds sometimes too much. But other than that I wouldn't really buy them again.
Danielle P.
This is a great bar to have with me at all times. Whether in my purse, gym bag, or beach bag. It gives me a nice pick me up when I need it and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
Perfect combo of fruit, and nuts. Not very sweet, very little added sugar to the natural sweetness of the ingredients, and perfect balance of chewy, crunchy, tart, and super awesomely satisfying! Definitely my favorite bar by far right now!