Clif Bar Organic Trail Mix Bar uploaded by Rachel H.

BY CLIF

CLIF Organic Trail Mix Bar is made for mixing it up and discovering all the good stuff the day has to offer. Combining simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet, this trail mix bar comes in flavors for just about every occasion no matter where the trail takes you.

Jordan R.
Trinity, FL
The trail mix bar is great for a breakfast or to replace a meal. It is a little chunky, and there is a viartierty of colors to choose from and they are so good! These are a go to product in the morning, they taste so good! Good price and they will keep you filled up.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I like cliff bars for their protein, but I have to say for a product that is supposed to gain the attention of health freaks like me, they should probably decrease the carbs.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Clif bars are such a healthy, refreshing, delicious snack. They are so healthy for you and have lots of protein. They are pretty affordable and are on sale a lot. They are great and taste so good. They're great quality and always make me feel good.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I loooooove these!! Filling, delicious, affordable (especially by the case) and really great to throw in your purse for a mid day snack or even if you're not into breakfast it's pretty filling for a while. Definitely recommend.
Danita M.
Joliet, IL
This isn't my favorite bar, but it is pretty tasty. My personal preference is an easier to chew bar. This one is pretty rough. The one I tried is Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt. I do love that Clif offers a wide variety of flavors.
Alexis K.
Monroe, MI
For some reason I didn't enjoy this specific bar itself. I normally like Cif bars and I eat them regularly, but I didnt enjoy the taste of this one itself. I liked the healthy part of it though. I would recommend to someone who likes trail mix, I personally do not.
Melanie B.
Nampa, ID
I love bees bars. 5they taste so authentic and I buy them consistently. I eat one daily for enegery and keep a few in my car when the kiddos are "starved." Love these!
Patrick G.
I love these bars they are so so good , they are amazing , they are definitely a good source of protein , in my opinion the dark chocolate almond sea salt bars are the best ones
Jennifer L.
Our family loves these bars. Not only are they tasty but they are a filling snack as well. Great for on the go and to keep in your purse to keep you on track.
Lisa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the nuts and other natural ingredients but a little hard for me to chew with dentures. Would give it a five star if you could crush the the nuts more
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Where I can buy this bars