Clif Bar Organic Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Crunch uploaded by Amber R.Clif Bar Organic Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Crunch uploaded by Tara B.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Chocolate chips and crunchy peanuts come together for serious satisfaction

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 7g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Peanut Butter

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Rice Flour, Peanuts, Organic Soy Flour, Peanut Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Cocoa Butter‡, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Peanuts. May Contain Traces Of Milk, Wheat, And Tree Nuts.

Clif Bar Organic Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Crunch
  • "My favorite is the regular chocolate ones but the peanut butter ones are really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It still had a lot of protein (like all the Clif bars), so it was good for after my workout, but I would choose a different flavor next time instead. " in 1 review
  • "The chocolate chip peanut butter crunch is my favorite! " in 1 review
  • "I eat them when I don't get a break at work when I have been working hard as a quick snack and pick me up." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and have a great texture." in 1 review
Brandi T.
More substantial than a regular granola and great for a breakfast on the go. Nutrition values are terrible but it does have some sugar and soy in the product which may not be for everyone. These bars are a great source of energy. Clif is a reputable company using organic ingredients in most of their products.
Kerri C.
I like the taste of these bars but I definitely want something to drink while I'm eating this bar because they are a little dry. These bars do fill me up. There are days that I'll pack one of these bars and some fruit for lunch which is plenty to keep me going until dinner.
Alicia C.
Ya'll... my family is addicted to these! My kiddos devour them! They are the perfect sweet treat to grab on the go. I love how my precious hubby always saves the last one just for me because he knows they are my personal favorite! Organic and without artificial flavors and dyes. 👍👍 from this momma! Clif Bar Organic Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Crunch
Emily M.
South Riding
This is a great choice for those who don’t like to eat a lot for breakfast/in the mornings or don’t have a lot of time to prepare anything complex before heading out the door for work

Great small but fulfilling snack in between meals that doesn’t spoil your appetite for lunch or dinner
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Hubby got me into these bars when we went hiking. Great to throw in you backpack for a hike, to have in your diaper bag for a snack for yourself or even your child. Flavor is awesome and filling! No bad stuff.
Maura Y.
My favorite of all the clif bars, and it's always great in a pinch or when you don't have enough time for a full meal, I take it to school on super busy days. You definitely need something to drink to go along with it though because it is a little dry.
Tina C.
These are a staple in our pantry. The kids love these as a grab and go snack. This is their favorite flavor as well. The size is good too so it's not overly filling.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
Clif bars are the best! I love the chocolate and peanut butter bars. They’re very filling and can keep me going without feeling the need to snack between meals! They’re a good size, taste delicious, and they’re affordable!
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
This is my favorite flavor. I also love that it is organic. To me nothing really reminds me of this product because the taste is so unique. This item is actually pretty healthy for you as well... its not the best buts its not the worst. It does help that its organic though. I will continue to buy this item and eat it as a snack throughout the day though.
Mackenna C.
Denver , CO
I keep these in my purse and car for when I don't have time to grab something to eat. The flavor is amazing and this is by far my favorite clif bar. I started buying these after i had my first child because I knew I would be very very busy. The bar is delicious and you don't have to eat a bunch to feel full!
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
How sweet does this flavor taste in comparison to the others?
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Are these bars super dry? Also, would you replace a meal with this bar or consider it a snack?
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
I know these contain soy, but are they dairy free?
Kaitlyn R.
These sound delicious. Do you think I'd like them if I like peanut butter?
Tasha B.
How much is a case of this product variety case?