BY CLIF

Clif Bar Is Named After My Father, Clifford, My Childhood Hero and Companion Throughout The Sierra Nevada Mountains. In 1990, I Lived In A Garage With My Dog, Skis, Climbing Gear, Bicycle and Two Trumpets. The Inspiration to Create An Energy Bar Occurred During A Day-Long, 175-Mile Ride With My Buddy, Jay. We'd Been Gnawing Some Other Energy Bars. Suddenly, Despite My Hunger, I Couldn't Take Another Bite. That's The Moment I Now Call The Epiphany. Two Years Later, After Countless Hours In Mom's Kitchen, Clif Bar Became A Reality. and The Mission to Create A Better-Tasting Energy Bar Was Accomplished. Thanks, Mom! Clif Bar Has Grown Since 1990, and Still The Spirit of Adventure That Began On That Ride Continues to Thrive Each Day. As The Company Evolves, We Face Many Choices, Yet We Always Do Our Best to Take Care of Our People, Our Community and Our Environment. to Learn More About Our Story Visit Www. Clifbar.Com. - Gary, Owner of Clif Bar & Co. High In Protein; No Trans Fats; All Natural; 70% Organic Ingredients; Certified Organic By Qai. Nutrition For Sustained Energy No Trans Fats 23 Vitamins & Minerals High In Protein see more...

Clif Bar Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Bar
  • "These are much better than a lot of the other energy bars out there." in 1 review
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the Clif bars but this one in particular is probably one of their best tasting ones " in 1 review
Priscilla C.
Garland, TX
BUY THESE NOW ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A BUSY LIFESTYLE. I love these so much, they are basically part of my daily food intake. I am usually so busy and have to eat in a car for most of my meals and these have made my life so much easier. They are very filling so you won't be hungry for an hour or so after you eat them, just a precaution for those that get full quickly maybe only eat half the bar! I use these like pre-work out snacks to get me through heavy days.
Jennifer M.
Milton, WI
I'm not a big breakfast eater, so I gravitate towards smaller, on the go stuff. However, a lot of that stuff is junk. It's full of sugar and just generally not as healthy as they lead you to believe. Not this though. First of all, it tastes REALLY good! Taste is a huge deal for me. This is an awesome choice for breakfast that will keep you full and satisfied!
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this to try it out for breakfast for my work days. This is such an excellent treat! I love the taste and it comes in many flavors. I found this at my local target and it's a little pricey but has good ingredients for its value. I would recommend it if you looking for something on the go that provides energy and helps with hunger.
erin M.
Phoenix, AZ
love these cliff bars, the flavor is so good. it tastes like you eating a oatmeal raisin cookie but a healthier version. if you buy the cliff bars at Walmart then they are relatively inexpensive. they fill you up and lasts for a couple hours, great to take with you on a hike. they have a wide range of flavors.
Charito Z.
If you guys are looking for an easy go to snacks that would fill you and give you energy, I would recommend this. I like the combination of raisin and walnut although at first I'm not a fan of protein bar because they tend to overly sweet but this one is an exemption. This is just right for my taste.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Love these bars! I typically buy them from target but also at Kroger on occasion if they are running a sale! I work at a summer camp and am all my feet all day so these are great for giving me energy and keeping me full! They are also great after a work out! I would recommend to anyone!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
These are so dang good. I honestly feel like they give me energy and I always feel so healthy when I eat them. The only negative thing I could say about them is that they are a little on the pricier side, but they are worth the buy if you're looking for something healthier.
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Good taste for a CLIF bar, sweet but not to sweet. Accurate taste for oatmeal raisin. Keeps me full with energy for several hours with minimum effort. Packaging says natural ingredients and sustainable packaging. Expensive but almost a meal replacement so worth it.
Rachel W.
Cliff is my absolute favorite bar to snack on whether I am hiking, going to work out, or need a healthier alternative to snack on. The only thing that is too bad for me personally is that I had to go gluten free recently and unfortunately there is wheat in these :(
Ali L.
Foodie Expert
This has been my breakfast every morning for the past 2 months and I NEVER get sick of it! It has enough protein to keep me full for a few hours, and it is so sweet and delicious! I feel like I'm eating a dessert for breakfast! This is my favorite Clif Bar ever!
Daaiya O.
Marietta, GA
What's your favorite flavor?