BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Old-fashioned, home-baked cookie goodness made with plump raisins, sweet cinnamon and organic rolled oats

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Raisins, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Walnuts, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Rice Flour, Natural Flavors, Organic Soybean Oil, Molasses Powder, Cinnamon, Rice Starch, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy And Walnuts. May Contain Traces Of Peanuts, Wheat, And Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on iHerb*
  • "I'm not a huge fan of the Clif bars but this one in particular is probably one of their best tasting ones " in 1 review
  • "These are much better than a lot of the other energy bars out there." in 1 review
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Review for: 2.4 oz. more...
I really like these! They're my favorite flavor and the quality is really nice.  They don't make me feel guilty about having a snack, and aren't too sweet.  They satisfy a craving for something more sugary, and it's a great alternative!
Tamara P.
The taste was a bit bland for me and very dry. It's edible and makes a great snack when hungry. Seems to be an organic bar. Wasn't too hot about this oatmeal and raisin one. I will try other flavors. Give it a try, you might like it!
Rossalynn D.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite Clif bar! So tasty & perfect for breakfast along w/ a banana. Gives me the pick-me-up I need when tired in the am. Delicious flavor & can be found at a fair price at your local grocery store.
Devon O.
Oyster Bay, NY
Review for: 2.4 oz. more...
My go to granola bar. It’s the perfect snack to have when you really need a boost on energy. They’re not the cheapest but it’s totally worth it. They all taste amazing
Samantha C.
Yukon , OK
Review for: 12 Pack, 2.4 oz. more...
These are my favorite bars by far! They are sweet but not to sweet! They taste yummy and they aren’t to hard! I grab them in the morning or a quick afternoon snack! Love them
Seema S.
Streetsboro, OH
I recently realized I'm lactose-intolerant so I've been on the search for bars without milk and I found these! They treat great and I love the oatmeal raisin--you can barely taste the walnut. i am obsessed with these and they make me feel great.
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
Review for: 2.4 oz. more...
These are good I got these on sale at Publix they were about $.60 a bar which is really cheap. I wouldn't buy a lot of them just because it's very filling and I feel like its a lot of calories for something so small.
Caroline R.
River Edge, NJ
Review for: 2.4 oz. more...
These are so tasty it’s as if I am eating a cookie for breakfast! It’s fairly healthy and keeps me full and satisfied for a while. If I have enough time I like to microwave it for a little to make it soft and warm! So yummy!
Gina M.
I love these as a breakfast bar. They are quick and easy to just grab and go.  They fill you up, and they are tasty. I personally think they are more like a candy bar than a healthy bar.
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
I used to buy this ALL the time. the only reason i stopped was because it didnt't meet my macros. way over and way under. I love the taste but i love oatmeal and raisins so.....
Daaiya O.
Marietta, GA
What's your favorite flavor?