CLIF Bar Nuts & Seeds Energy Bar uploaded by Crystal G.
2 colors available

BY CLIF

Buy on Harmon ...
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I love these bars. They are a great way to start my day. They keep me full, they are healthy and give me energy through lunch. $1 each is so reasonable for the quality and I restock every week. These are my go too for one main reason. They use soy protein. I have an allergy to milk and most bars are made with why protein which makes me feel sick. These will be a favorite for a long time to come.
pukefairy ..
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: Wrapper
Clif bars are delicious!! I was introduced to them when my brother did marathons and they would give clif bars to promote the clif bar. I love their texture and the fruit and nuts are totally amazing! I totally recommend the clif bars to everyone who wants that quick food energy on the go!
Jennine Z.
Jennine Z.
Tonawanda, NY
My husband will only eat Clif Bars! He is a PT and is on his feet all day and needs the energy. Sometime he doesn't have time for lunch so he snacks on one of these to help him get through the day. The texture and flavor is amazing and they aren't very expensive!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
My son gets a late lunch at school so I send one these with him everyday. It keeps him full until lunch and is also nutritious. I always have them in the pantry because they're also great for days I don't have time for breakfast because I can eat it on the go!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
These Clif bars are so good!!!! They make a great snack, nutrient packed and very filling. Sometimes I pair it up with a yogurt for breakfast or with my salad for lunch. My favorite flavor is the peanut butter clif bar. Its sooooo good! Highly recommend!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Review for: Wrapper
I just finished one of these as a snack and it was awesome. Crunchy, sweet, chewy, and healthy! This bar satisfied my hunger and tasted great. I would definitely recommend this as a snack or meal replacement. This would also be great prior to a workout.
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This brand has an interesting texture to it but it does the trick at keeping you full all day. I always have two in my purse you never know when you will need that quick fix and it has great things for you in it, and the taste is great.
Talisa E.
Talisa E.
Great energy bars with great protein and careful thought into what's in it. I always feel like I ate really well after having one of these. They're so solid, they always serve as a good snack and they don't taste terribly either.
Genevieve O.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
Review for: Wrapper
Had this for breakfast once and it was alright for a cliff bar. I wasn't blown away and honestly I heard cliff bars were just as unhealthy as kit kats so just go buy a kit Kat and pretend it's healthy for a yummy alternative
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Emsworth, PA
Review for: Wrapper
One of my favorite energy bars!! I would recommend these to everyone. Not only is it vegan but it's healthy and gives you a great boast of energy! Always have these hanging around my house for a quick bite