Clif Bar Nuts & Seeds Energy Bar uploaded by Crystal G.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: A delicious blend of sweet and salty. Crunchy almonds and peanut butter, combined with sunflower and pumpkin seeds

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 10g total fat)
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats, Almonds and Pumpkin Seeds

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Sunflower Seeds, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Almonds, Organic Peanut Butter, Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Sunflower Seed Butter, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Sunflower Oil, Barley Malt Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Buy on Walmart
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
Review for: 2.40 oz. more...
This is a good hearty bar for those active types. It's convenient and natural. And tastes like real food. For real people. I usually stuff a couple in my gym bag, aor purse when I'm going to be out all day. I like the banana nut and peanut butter ones as well
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
These Clif bars are so good!!!! They make a great snack, nutrient packed and very filling. Sometimes I pair it up with a yogurt for breakfast or with my salad for lunch. My favorite flavor is the peanut butter clif bar. Its sooooo good! Highly recommend!
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: 2.40 oz. more...
Clif bars are delicious!! I was introduced to them when my brother did marathons and they would give clif bars to promote the clif bar. I love their texture and the fruit and nuts are totally amazing! I totally recommend the clif bars to everyone who wants that quick food energy on the go!
Taryn D.
Buffalo, NY
I love these bars. They are a great way to start my day. They keep me full, they are healthy and give me energy through lunch. $1 each is so reasonable for the quality and I restock every week. These are my go too for one main reason. They use soy protein. I have an allergy to milk and most bars are made with why protein which makes me feel sick. These will be a favorite for a long time to come.
Jennine Z.
Buffalo, NY
My husband will only eat Clif Bars! He is a PT and is on his feet all day and needs the energy. Sometime he doesn't have time for lunch so he snacks on one of these to help him get through the day. The texture and flavor is amazing and they aren't very expensive!
Andrea D.
My son gets a late lunch at school so I send one these with him everyday. It keeps him full until lunch and is also nutritious. I always have them in the pantry because they're also great for days I don't have time for breakfast because I can eat it on the go!
Bari T.
Morgantown, WV
Great tasting and actually gives you a lot of energy! Not really that big of a fan of nuts and seeds but with these bars you really couldn't tell. I am a frequent buyer and tell my friends and family about these bars every chance I get. A+ work CLIF BAR
Amy L.
Review for: 2.40 oz. more...
These are good, but I got sick of the taste pretty quickly because they are so rich. They are also very pricey. They are healthy, though, and a good option for when you are on the go. I would still buy them occasionally.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Review for: 2.40 oz. more...
I just finished one of these as a snack and it was awesome. Crunchy, sweet, chewy, and healthy! This bar satisfied my hunger and tasted great. I would definitely recommend this as a snack or meal replacement. This would also be great prior to a workout.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
This brand has an interesting texture to it but it does the trick at keeping you full all day. I always have two in my purse you never know when you will need that quick fix and it has great things for you in it, and the taste is great.