BY CLIF

The Clif Bar Nutritional Supplement Energy Bars are the original bar by this company and they have stayed true to their beliefs of wholesome ingredients with high performance nutrition. This energy bar is designed to taste amazing while providing a burst of energy for any adventure you plan on going. Refuel with Clif Bar Nutritional Supplement Energy Bars. This product is not eligible for return. see more...

C. W.
C. W.
I really love the way these bars taste! My favorite flavor is the Peanut Butter. I used to eat these all of the time when I did not really have an official lunch break because I was always working. All I would need is one to cure my hunger most times from lunch until the end of the day. I really liked the crunchy pits of peanuts. I feel that it made the bar my substantial. The cost is okay because you don't eat them all up so fast because they are very filling.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
Okay so the first time I tried these bars was my sophomore year in college & I must say they're great. I'm a nursing major so we're pretty much busy 24/7/365 & these bars are a great nutritional grab & go snack or quick breakfasts. They are a little bit more pricey than regular bars but for the quality ingredients & great taste it is so worth it!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Athens, GA
being vegan and an athlete i need a lot of carbs and protein in a short amount of time. this is the perfect snack for me. i can sometimes eat it as a meal or as a pre workout. i have eaten clif bars for years and unless they change the recipe won't stop buying them. i love the seasonal ones!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Coopersville, MI
These are the best and healthiest of all the bars to bring in a lunch. They are packed with protein to keep you feeling full. I bought this at my local grocery store and I was amazed how great it tasted and didn't have the yucky protein taste that a lot of other health bars have.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Such tasty and healthy bars! Me and my boyfriend love these for a quick little snack. Especially great for when you're hungry before going for a hike. Affordable and delicious! There's also a flavor for everyone to enjoy. Definitely recommend the White Choc Macadamia Nut
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
My favorite of this kind is the peppermint one. It feels pretty filling for a granola bar, and they are quite large in size. They are well-priced, and common to find. I would recommend these to others. They are pretty healthy to eat, as well, so that's a plus.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Great brand. Good gluten free kinds of bars. I like this bar after or before working out its perfect for swim meets and I buy them in bulk on Amazon or at Costco. It taste the best compared to other products. I love this brand of bars!
Hope D.
Hope D.
Santa Clarita, CA
I think what is important to me is that it tastes good. I like that it filled with protein so I can have it as a snack. I keep on run my purse in case I get hungry and it holds up well. I tastes great tho.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Virginia Bch, VA
We order a variety of cliff bars to help at the end of the day when getting tired. It's a little hard to avoid bars with chocolate in them though.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Dayton, OH
These don't taste the best, but they really do fuel you and fill you up. I sometimes replace breakfast with one of these and a piece of fruit