Clif Bar Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter uploaded by Sarah G.Clif Bar Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter uploaded by Jamie S.
3 colors available

BY CLIF

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a whole new kind of energy bar. CLIF Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar to deliver sustained energy. see more...

Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Clif Bar Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter
I love peanut butter. Somehow it's not socially acceptable to walk around eating peanut butter from the jar. But I can walk around eating this and no one bats an eyelash. I've only tried the peanut butter version; I'm not interested in trying the chocolate versions (peanut-butter-filled or hazelnut-butter-filled) since I don't usually like chocolate protein bars, but I'm intrigued by the almond-butter-filled coconut flavor. They're pricey and not that healthy (the peanut version has 230 calories, 27g total carbs including 2g fiber and 9g sugar, 7g protein) which is why I knocked off a star, but otherwise these are tasty and filling and worth a try if you're in the market for a new protein bar.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Caddy
I saw a commercial for these on Hulu and was so excited. I had to find them!! When I finally saw them (at walmart), I was bummed to see that only five were in a box. I bought them and now I am glad only five are in a box. They're horrible. The bar part tastes nothing like any clif bar I've ever had--very bland. Kind of like if a granola bar was made for a rabbit. The peanut butter in the center was a good portion (not a tiny stripe like I had been worried about), but a thick smear. Unfortunately, it was the most dry and bland peanut butter I've ever tasted. If you blindfolded me and fed it to me, I never would have guessed it was peanut butter.
Briana F.
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Clif Bar Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter
When I went to Life Is Beautiful festival in downtown Las Vegas they were handing out samples of this at the Clif tent. I put it in my bag for later, and thank god I did. When I woke up the next morning feeling a little worse for wear I grabbed this out of my bag and ate it. I don't know if it was the clif bar or the protein in the nut butter but after I finished this I felt rejuvenated.
The flavors were also incredible, the creaminess of the nut butter made it so this wasn't a dry bar to eat. Usually I'm not a fan of Clif bars but I definitely loved this one!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Caddy
I do competitive cheer so I always bring these to my compitions and to practices so I don't risk throwing up bc they stay down when we're conditioning I can't believe I ever didn't bring these to cheer bc they absolutely saves my life so much you need to buy these if you do sports even if you don't bc I eat these on the weekends to and their so good as just a good time snack
Russ J.
Russ J.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Caddy
I usually don't buy energy bars by the taste of this one has made me a believer. The Clif Bar peanut butter energy bars actually taste like peanut butter and they do not give you a chalky protein taste that some bars from other brands such as Power Bar do. These bars really do give you a great natural boost of energy and they are priced competitively with similar brands.
Martha Z.
Martha Z.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Caddy
I bought this flavor when first purchasing this product. I didn't like it too much because it was really thick and was not sweet enough for me. i decided to try again and I bought another flavor, hazelnut. Hazelnut is a lot better than the peanut butter but I still recommend this flavor to anyone who really likes peanut butter
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Wrapper
These are AMAZING! Best energy bar that I have ever had, hands down. Sometimes when you get a peanut butter bar they have a fake taste to it, but with this bar you can tell that it is real peanut butter inside. This is perfect for a sweet tooth craving and for that extra burst of energy that you may need in an afternoon slump!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Review for: Caddy
I love this flavor, and I love that Clif Bar has a wide variety of flavors. The one thing that I wish could be changed is the price. I find that these bars are always over $1 which I think is a little overpriced. The peanut butter is one of my favorite flavors, so I'd say if you have the money for it you should try it.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Wrapper
Literally in love with this bar. It is pricey (but so worth it!), so I try to only eat them when I am running late or out on a hike or some other outdoor adventure. They are so filling and very delicious. All the Clif Bars are good, but if you are a peanut butter fan, like me, I'd highly recommend!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Review for: Caddy
I used to get these for my husband as a "healthy" snack/breakfast option. He says they taste pretty good, but later we found out that the company was on the list of Monsanto supporters. So I don't feel they are are safe as they advertise considering this. We opted for kind bars as a replacement!