BY CLIF

Made with Organic Rolled Oats br 70% Organic Ingredients 9 - Chocolate Chip 2 9 - White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif Bar is named after my father, Clifford, my childhood hero and companion throughout the Sierra Nevada mountains. In 1990, I lived in a garage with my dog, skis, climbing gear, bicycle, and two trumpets. The inspiration to create an energy bar occurred during a daylong, 175-mile ride with my buddy Jay. We d been gnawing on some other energy bars. Suddenly, despite my hunger, I couldn t take another bite. That s the moment I now call the epiphany. Two years later, after countless hours in Mom s kitchen, Clif Bar became a reality. And the mission to create a better-tasting energy bar was accomplished. -Gary, Founder and Owner of Clif Bar Company Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa Certified Organic by QAI We source ingredients that are not genetically modified.

Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Love Clif bars! They don't taste like your typical protein bars and are great snacks for hiking or when you just need a pick me up in the afternoon! You can't go wrong with the white chocolate macadamia nut or chocolate chip flavors!
Rachel H.
Augusta, GA
I like these right before I workout or just for a snack. I like these the most out of any granola bars.. I like the chocolate ones the most. It tasted exactly how I thought it was gonna taste.. I would recommend these
Devin P.
These protein bars give me life! Especially the white chocolate macadamia nut ones! They were very affordable. They were also very delicious and tasty. Not disappointing whatsoever! I could eat these for breakfast lunch and dinner every single day.
Melanie M.
Love! Wish they weren't so expensive, but still adore especially the macadamia nut! I put these in my purchase and use as breakfast if I forget to have or after the gym is perfect too!! Trader Joe's is always sold out and I know why!!
Erin M.
Mendham, NJ
The macadamia white chocolate flavor tastes way too good! I will say that these should be eaten before/during physical activity due to the carb count, but they also beat eating candy and other junk when you want a sweet tooth fix!
Samiraa A.
Lincoln, NE
This is my favorite flavor of clif bars! It's so yummy and healthy and it has gotten me hooked onto this brand. The con is the price but hey if you're looking into organic then yeah this is for you.
Pam S.
San antonio, TX
BEST flavor of clif bars. I love to munch on these when I'm out on a hike to give myself some extra energy/calories that a normal granola bar wouldn't provide. Definitely recommend to those who like to do strenuous outdoor activities.
Amy M.
Warsaw, IN
Probably not as healthy as people like that think it is but it is so delicious! These are a must have to go snack in your house. We buy them in the biggest box is possible 2 to 3 boxes at a time.
Summer T.
Irving, TX
White chocolate macadamia nut cliff bar will always be my favorite! I don't even like "healthy" things but these I can eat all day!! LOVE......LOVE ......LOVE....... LOVE!!!!!!!
Brittany C.
Caldwell, TX
These taste so yummy! Not too sweet but not too bland. They are a decent price in the box at the grocery store. These are the perfect snack to keep in the office, throw in your backpack. I have bought these several times and always recommend them to my friends and fam.
Aslin J.
Hampton, GA
I see these everywhere what do they taste like ? What's the texture? What do you compare them to ?
Caitlin S.
Prairieville, LA
Does this product really give you energy
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Sometimes the original cliff bar is a little big for me as a snack. How much smaller are these?
Kendall R.
Tucson, AZ
Would you recommend this snack? Are they healthy?
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
And do they have the minis in every flavor?