BY CLIF

Clifbar Mini Energy Bars Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Brownie, Crunchy Peanut Butter Nutrition For Sustained Energy* ~ No Transfats ~ 23 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals ~ Good Source Of Protein Made With Organic Oats &Amp; Soybeans Stow 'Em In Your Saddlebag, Backpack Or Desk For A Tasty Nutritious Boost Anytime The Right Balance Of Protein, Carbohydrates And Fiber To Help You Perform Your Best No Artificial Anything; It's Your Body, You Decide™. Nutrition Facts Chocolate Chip &Nbsp; Chocolate Brownie &Nbsp; Crunchy Peanut Butter &Nbsp; Amount Per Serving 1 Bar 6 Bars &Nbsp; 1 Bar 6 Bars &Nbsp; 1 Bar 6 Bars &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; %Dv &Nbsp; %Dv &Nbsp; %Dv Calories 100 &Nbsp; 100 &Nbsp; 100 &Nbsp; Calories From Fat 15 &Nbsp; 15 &Nbsp; 25 &Nbsp; Total Fat 2Gm 3% 2Gm 3% 2.5 Gm 4% Sat. Fat 0G &Nbsp; 0G &Nbsp; 0G &Nbsp; Cholesterol 0G &Nbsp; 0G &Nbsp; 0G &Nbsp; Sodium 60Mg 2% 60Mg 2% 95Mg 4% Potassium 105Mg 3% 140Mg 4% 110Mg 3% Total Carbs 18G 6% 18G 6% 17G 6% Dietary Fiber 2G 8% 2G 8% 2G 8% Insol. Fiber 2G &Nbsp; 2G &Nbsp; 2G &Nbsp; Sugars 9G &Nbsp; 9G &Nbsp; 8G &Nbsp; Other Carbs. 7G &Nbsp; 7G &Nbsp; 7G &Nbsp; Protein 4G &Nbsp; 4G &Nbsp; 5G &Nbsp; Ingredients: Chocolate Chip Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Clifpro&Reg; (Soy, Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Malt Extract] Organic Soy Flavor) Organic Rolled Oats, Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin Natural Flavors) Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Clifcrunch&Reg; (Apple Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Inulin [Chicory Extract, Psyllium] Organic Date Paste, Organic Soy Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Molasses Powder, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Cinnamon. Allergen Statement: Contains Soy. May Contain Traces Of Dairy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts Chocolate Brownie: Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Clifpro&Reg; (Soy Rice Crisps[Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Malt Extract], Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour) Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Chocolate Chips (Evaporated Cane Juice, Unsweetened Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors) Organic Date Paste, Cocoa, Organic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa 9Processed With Alkali) Clifcrunch&Reg; (Apple Fiber, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Inulin [Chicory Extract] Psyllium) Natural Flavors, Sea Salt. Allergen Statement: Contains Soy,. May Contain Traces Of Dairy, Peanuts, And Tree Nuts. Crunchy Peanut Butter: Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Clifpro&Reg; (Soy Rice Crisps [Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Malt Extract] Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour) Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Peanut Butter (Organic Peanuts, Salt) Peanut Flour, Peanuts, Clifcrunch&Reg; (Apple Fiber, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Milled Flaxseed, Inulin [Chicory Extract] Psyllium) Organic Date Paste, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt. Allergen Statement: Contains Soy And

Clif Bar Mini Energy Bars
  • "These are perfect sizes to put into my purse so if I'm on the go and need to curb hunger it's a quick snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend these bars to any buyer." in 1 review
  • "These are amazing right before a long run or right after." in 1 review
Katie R.
The mini bars are great, but not as satisfying as the full size. For a quick snack they're perfect, but as a meal replacement they're not enough. I suppose they weren't made for meal replacement to begin with, but the full size bars do a great job at it! The minis don't lose flavor and they're perfect for trying new flavors!
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
These taste great, they're very calorie dense so be careful with them I could easily chow down two at the same time. Very well priced, you can usually find coupons or deals on this product. I don't buy them so often because I eat them as snacks. 😱 they are delicious!
Keira B.
Lancaster
 The products taste really good and I supposedly supposed to be healthy not sure how healthy they really are or how fattening but did you show me up pretty good and taste really good peanut butter is my favorite and I would recommend it to everyone
Sarah T.
Billings, MT
I love CLIF bars. Some people claim you have to get used to them in order to eat them, I love the taste. My favorite is the Mint Chocolate chip. YUM! I eat these before or after I workout for a little protein! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy alternative to snaking.
Samantha R.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love Clif energy bars! Throwing one or two in a backpack when hiking or going on a bike ride is the perfect snack! Easy to eat on the go, savory, and good for you, this product has it all! I am a loyal Clif bar buyer and eater! You can't go wrong with any of their products!
Meghan B.
Busy, KY
Cliff bars are ridiculously priced & the only ones that taste halfway decent are the peanut butter ones. But they're delicious & you can tell a difference when you pair them with working out. They're also very filling.
Sarah H.
Christiansbrg, VA
I LOVE clif bars! They are thick and filling but also taste delicious. These are my go-to bar when I'm travelling or hiking. They are small so easy to pack but they still fill you up
Yessiee M.
Visalia, CA
It's hard to find an energy bar that doesn't contain peanuts, tastes great, and actually does what it promises. I've shopped around, tried different brands to supplement my workout and as a meal replacement and none do it like Clif bars.
Jazmin H.
They I really good for a snack, they have different flavors and in my opinion they're all good. The only thing I don't like about them is that they're a little dry.
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
These are perfect for a bite-sized healthy energy snack! Each mini bar has about 100 calories, 5 grams of protein, real food ingredients, and most are vegan. I only wish the mini bars came in a wider variety of flavors so I could have the whole Clif menu in an ultra-portable form!