BY CLIF

Tara S.
Springfield, MO
I watch my best friends 2-year-old son and he is the pickiest eater there is. If he doesn't like something, it immediately comes right back out of his mouth. I bought these because I knew that Clif bars are some of the top quality brands with the best ingredients. And seeing that these were targeted to kids really sold me on getting these as a nutritious snack. The kicker? He loved them. The bars are definitely a staple now.
Amanda N.
Krum, TX
I saw these at our local Krogers store. I am not a big fan of the cliff bars but the kidz barz are more granola like and have a crunch to them. I would purchase them again and it did meet my expectation! I would recommnd this to my friends with kids to get them away from the more sugary treats.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
I love this peanut butter crispy bar. It is a great snack if you are on a diet. It is affordable and definitely worth it. I love the peanut butter in this and love that it is an organic bar. I highly recommend this.
tia d.
I pack them in my purse cause they're so good. I dont always have time to eat myself since im taking care of a 6 month old. They're even better on a hike, light weight, small and give you the freedom from carrying a lunch box to keep sandwiches cold.
Cara D.
Saint Paul, MN
Clif Bars ar not just made for kids, but for kids of all ages. They are a perfect source of protein and are above and beyond all expectations for a health conscious bar. I have been a customer of theirs for years and will continue to do so! Definitely would  recommend!
Erica Z.
Cleveland, OH
The clif bar kids ones are honestly their best flavor. I know that they're packed with nutrients but also yummy. They're perfect for a quick office snack or breakfast on the go for anyone!
Biong B.
West Des Moines, IA
I'm very active, and these bars are a great pick-me-up. I personally love the way the bar tastes, but I have seen people who don't like it as much. 5/5 stars from me.
Becca H.
West Windsor, NJ
I don't really like this flavor because it is kind of bland but I really like the chocolate chip flavor. I think this is vey healthy and provides a lot of energy for me but I would rather choose the chocolate chip cif bar.
Sasha U.
Phoenix, AZ
I take these bars with me when I take all 8 of my nieces and nephews to the park or water park as well. If I let them, they could eat about 3 to 4 each. Lol.
Ingrid F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I do a lot of hiking, and having a snack with me is very important, and I can honestly say that this bar is the best. It keeps me going, and tastes great.