BY CLIF

Count of 36, Flavor: Peanut butter, Weight: 1.27 oz, 140 calories, 1g saturated fat, 170mg sodium, 11g sugars, Zero Trans-fats / Enriched with vitamins, calcium and iron, Ingredients: Organic peanut butter (organic peanuts, salt), organic evaporated cane juice syrup, organic rolled oats, organic brown rice syrup, organic tapioca syrup, organic fig paste, organic peanuts, organic oat flour, Total fat: 5g, Dietary fiber: 3g, Protein: 3g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Total carbohydrate: 20g, Contains organic milled flaxseed, organic oat fiber, natural flavors, organic chocolate (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa butter, soy lecithin), salt, baking soda see more...

Karen E.
San Jose, CA
Very tastey, Does not have the weird taste I find most of the "health" bars to have. Does help to fill your tummy in between larger meals
Dominique R.
Vincennes
They taste so good! Love taking these with me wherever I go to snack on! They are great for health too
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Awesome snack for me kids free school. This one and the chocolate brownie are the favorites in my house. I do wish they were a little less expensive and carried in a wider variety of stores. However, I'd pay more money for a healthy snack than a bad one.
Dominic S.
I know they're for kids, but so is video games and I know adults play them. These bars are so tasty, and such an essential on road trips. I like that they're healthy so I don't feel bad eating a whole box during long road trips with minimal physical activity.
Blu N.
This is so organic and healthy I love it you guys should really try it my kids take it every day for school and it's organic they can't get enough of it. Neither can I so add this to your kids lunches and There just die for it
Katie C.
Forest Grove, OR
My son (4.5) could eat these all day. He loves them and I don't have to panic that they are packed with too much crap or empty calories. I never feel bad if this is what he has for breakfast. We tend to only buy the pack at Costco though, they aren't the cheapest.
danielle b.
Edmonds, WA
Love cliff bars for kids. A very healthy choice, especially over any of the other granola snack bars. These also are very filling, my son likes to eat them for breakfast and they hold him over very well. They are very flavorful and have a great taste to them. They are however kind of pricey.
Kristin M.
Byers, TX
I love having these kid z bars in my house for my kids to grab an easy snack. This is one thing I don't have to worry if they want it for a snack.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
These are the best flavored clif bars ever . very affordable and so yummy they keep me full for a while . love some of the other flavors too
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
My kids love this . I love it's packed full of nutrition . I often pack these for my boys . Good healthy ingredients in these . Very healthy.