BY CLIF

Count of 36, Flavor: Peanut butter, Weight: 1.27 oz, 140 calories, 1g saturated fat, 170mg sodium, 11g sugars, Zero Trans-fats / Enriched with vitamins, calcium and iron, Ingredients: Organic peanut butter (organic peanuts, salt), organic evaporated cane juice syrup, organic rolled oats, organic brown rice syrup, organic tapioca syrup, organic fig paste, organic peanuts, organic oat flour, Total fat: 5g, Dietary fiber: 3g, Protein: 3g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Total carbohydrate: 20g, Contains organic milled flaxseed, organic oat fiber, natural flavors, organic chocolate (organic unsweetened chocolate, organic evaporated cane juice, organic cocoa butter, soy lecithin), salt, baking soda

Savannah K.
Mc Calla, AL
I originally bought these for my son, but i ended up loving them too! They have a creamy peanut butter filling on the inside that makes the bar taste sweeter, it’s so good! If you like peanut butter, you will love these as much as I do!
Marais S.
Traverse City, MI
If you love peanut butter, you will love this! It gives you tons of energy which is super nice! Keep see you not hungry for very long time! It is super delicious! I love this as a snack! I would recommend this to others!
Alexandra C.
AAAH these are seriously soooo yummy. They keep me full and energized and they taste so good omg don't get me started. I only wish that they came with more and were a little bigger. Granted they're for kids, I still think they should be a lill bigger
Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are fantastic for the kids or even for mom! We buy them all the time for an after practice snack and they are delicious. We love Cliff bars & the peanut butter flavor does NOT disappoint. Such a great option for my family
Mary C.
Tacoma, WA
Kids love these. They try to eat them every day when we have them in the house. They can be high in sugars (if I remember right) We make sure to purchase them at Costco or Sam's to keep the price reasonable. You might even sneak a bar here and there from your kids. :)
Dominic S.
I know they're for kids, but so is video games and I know adults play them. These bars are so tasty, and such an essential on road trips. I like that they're healthy so I don't feel bad eating a whole box during long road trips with minimal physical activity.
Jackey R.
Levittown, NY
In love with these peanut butter bars they're so gooood!! I love how it's peanut butter but not that strong artificial flavor like other products which I hate :( I love getting the big packs of these to carry around when I'm craving a snack
Jayme F.
Tucson, AZ
These are so good and such a quick healthy snack to eat on the go. Even though it says these are for kids I still eat them myself! It definitely met my exceptions. I like the grainy texture of this bar in comparison to the more smooth textures of other bars.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
My daughter tried this bar and loved it, she asked for it every time she wants a snack in the store. The product ate all good products in it so I feel okay giving her this bar.
Harley W.
Sooooooo yummy and perfect for a healthy and delicious snack for when you're on the go, packing a school/work lunch, or even just for a late night snack. It is organic so, I would highly recommend if you're into organic things.