Clif Bar Inc. Clif Builders Cocoa Dipped Double Decker Crisp Bars - 12 Count Chocolate

BY CLIF

When work feels like a workout Clif Builder's Bars are there. A lot of jobs put your body through the ringer on a daily basis. The Clif Builder Bar is an entirely natural protein bar for those who put their own body "through the ringer". The Builder's Bar contains 20 grams of whole proteins. Without hydrogenated oils or trans fats, the Builder's Bar is a cut above many other protein options. And with its distinctive crispy, chewy texture, you'll find them more delicious, too. Enjoy! (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.) see more...

• "the only downside is that it leaves a after taste in your mouth so make sure to have something to drink by your side." in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend these for weight loss, but they're really good for people who are on-the-go and don't have time or don't like to eat protein shakes. " in 1 review
  • "Like to keep in shape and eat healthy....If so here is a protein bar that will quench your hunger when you get those munchies and avoid junk food" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Bars
Great high protein snack. I love having Clif bars during and after a long run. It's a great way to quickly fuel my muscles.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Holtsville, NY
Review for: Bars
If you are a chocolate lover, this is the bar to get! So much flavor and a good gym bar to eat after a workout
Payton J.
Payton J.
Sherwood, OH
Review for: Bars
Love these are great for before and after work out! Give you protein and energy needed and taste amazing!
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Nashville
Review for: Bars
Awesome taste for the price it is. Great to start your morning or grab on the way to work
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Carlisle, IN
Review for: Bars
This is good if you are hungry but you don't want to eat too much before dinner
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Review for: Bars
Cliff bars are naturally my go to's. Recently, I've found out I am allergic to gluten so I can no longer eat most of their products. Previously before I found out, I ate these at least once a day. The nuts and fruit give you natural protein and energy for the day and really fill you up. These are great for anyone who isn't gluten free but wants a healthier version of a protein bar!
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Review for: Bars
These are actually one of my favorite protien bars. They taste a lot better than others and are extremely filling, when I used to diet I would just have one of these for breakfast or lunch. Kept me full for hours, super tasty and pretty nutritious!
Breana C.
Breana C.
La Crosse
Review for: Bars
Liked this brand of cliff bar. It didn't taste dry like some protein bars do. Will definitely purchase again.
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Review for: Bars
Delicious protein bar! Not as chalky as other brands. The mint flavor is great! Great amount of protein in this bar
Stella Y.
Stella Y.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Bars
A very good protein bar. I find that the Builder's Bar has one big advantage over the regular Clif Bar (other than the protein of course): the Builder's Bar isn't super sweet. I really enjoy the regular Clif Bar but sometimes it leaves me feeling like I just ate a really sweet candy bar. The Builder's Bar doesn't suffer from that. The downside to the Builder's Bar, however, is that it does have a bit of saturated fat. In sum, not a bad bar and much tastier than many of the other protein bars I have tried.
Allison T.
Allison T.
I am always looking for a good protein bar so I am intrigued by this product. My question is, does this have an overtly fake sugar taste?