Clif Bar Hot Chocolate

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: A delicious portable version of the chocolatey cold weather favorite.

• Good Source of Protein
  • Good Source of Fiber*
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats
  • *Contains 5 grams of total fat

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Cocoa‡, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Date Paste, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

I've never tried Mexican Hot Chocolate before! Does it taste anything like regular got chocolate?
Wow I love Mexican hot chocolate! Are these available in stores or just online? I haven't seen them on any store shelves before
How spicy is this product?
Start your review of Clif Bar Hot Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Hyattsville, MD
I don't know how I would have gotten through college without these yummy morsels. I was forever running out of time for breakfast or lunch so I'd grab these to snack on during study sessions or a lecture.
Dover, DE
These are good, and as far as their seasonal flavors go one of the best. I feel like this is good to have in case you run out of time because it is quite filling. They are pricier than some other bars, but they also don’t have as many preservatives which is a plus.
My husband and I go hiking all the time and we swear by these! They give you so much energy and fill you up pretty well! They have about 40grams of carbs, so they really give you some pep in your step in a hurry! Love them!
Delicious bars! I usually get nature valley granola bars or kind but I couldn't find any and these were in stock so I decided to try it. I made the right choice because they were great!
Tulsa, OK
I always seem to oversleep thus leaving no time at all for breakfast. That is exactly why I keep Clif bars in my cabinet. They are delicious, healthy and very filling.
My nieces and nephews absolutely love this product. They don't usually eat granola bars but this fun flavor won their approval. It is perfect for a quick snack or breakfast on the go. I would recommend.
Cliff bars are a wonderful snack to munch on throughout the day. It is a taste and nutrious snack that should always be taken to school, work or even long trips.
Fayetteville, AR
so good to take on the go and throw into my purse. very filling too! also, very impressed with the ingredients and glad to know that we know what we are eating!
Oceano, CA
I craved this cliff bar when I was pregnant because it taste like chocolate it gave me the energy to conquer the day . These are so yummy for adults and kids
This is the best flavor Clif Bar has to offer. It is nutritional and flavorful. Great for hikes or an everyday snack (although I would watch the calories)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...