BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: A delicious portable version of the chocolatey cold weather favorite.

• Good Source of Protein
  • Good Source of Fiber*
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats
  • *Contains 5 grams of total fat

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Cocoa‡, Cocoa Butter‡, Organic Date Paste, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Soy Flour, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Organic Vanilla Extract, Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
These are good, and as far as their seasonal flavors go one of the best. I feel like this is good to have in case you run out of time because it is quite filling. They are pricier than some other bars, but they also don’t have as many preservatives which is a plus.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Cliff bars are my go to during the winter months. Whenever I am skiing I like to avoid going into the lodge and often put a Cliff bar into my pocket to eat on the lift when I get hungry. I usually wait to buy them on sale, but they are a good value product.
Brittany M.
Hands down my all time favorite clif bar ever. I wish I could find these all the time, or at least find enough of them to stockpile and keep in the house. Enough to keep me full and replace a meal but not gross and grainy like a lot of other bars.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
I've tried other varities of Cliff bars, but this is my favorite. This satisfies my sweet tooth, without being a complete cheat! And it also has a decent amount of protein, so that I say fuller longer. All and all, it makes for a delicious snack, especially if you are a big fan of chocolate, like myself!
Abby A.
New City, NY
Love, love, love this snack!! I don't usually go for out of the ordinary snacks, but this was delicious! I was nervous trying it out for the first time. You can find nearly at any grocery store, and I would definitely recommend you guys to try it!!
Aubrey M.
Youngstown, OH
CLIF energy bars are great. They're good to eat for a snack or even to hold you over until a meal. They're also good for after the gym as a protein bar. They taste great and aren't bad for you. I would recommend any flavor.
Sybil G.
Madison, AL
I'm not sure if this is a bad thing but oh well. I LOVE THESE BARS!!! I eat after my workout or for a midday snack. Kroger always these in stock and I'm grateful because they taste so good never nasty or chalky tasting.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
These are one of my favorite cliff bars that they make. I have to wait to get these around Christmas time. If you like cliff bars and hot chocolate then this is for you!
Anna T.
Sylva, NC
These are so delicious! This company puts out so many tasty bars, and some of them work amazingly for meal replacements if you are dieting! (though not all of them so do check the nutrition label!) My fiance eats these like candy! Definitely try them!
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
These are really great granola bars although I am sure they're not as healthy as they seem. I think these are also vegan which is nice because you don't have to worry about anyone's dietary restrictions.
Diana S.
Winnetka, CA
Omg there's a flavor like this??? How does it taste? Ibarra or abuelitas?
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
How spicy is this bar? I actually really love spicy chocolate but is it too much? too little?
Isabel C.
South San Francisco, CA
Wow I love Mexican hot chocolate! Are these available in stores or just online? I haven't seen them on any store shelves before
Kaitlyn H.
Beaumont, TX
I have tried the oatmeal raisin one and love it but I haven't tried other kinds.. what is the best kind?
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
I didn't even know that this flavor existed omggg I'm in love with the chocolate chip ones though! Plus Mexican hot chocolate itself always looks delicious, so how do these taste??