BY CLIF

Liz W.
Nashville , TN
Clif bars keep you going! It is so true, we love to buy these particular bars because they give us energy, protein and taste really good! Peanut butter is one of these best things ever of course so an energy bar that has the best ingredient? sold. Great for hiking or just going through a normal day with a late lunch.
Jen a.
Reston, VA
I could eat these bars every day! I love to eat them if I need breakfast on-the-go, a quick pick me up before a workout, or even a late-night snack! They're so delicious - I always have one with me! Thank goodness these come in large count boxes, or I'd be at the grocery store buying more all the time!
Chayla H.
Desert like. Super yummy and it keeps me full and gives me energy for my crazy job. Repeat customer. I love bringing them on camping trips or having one after the gym. It keeps me going and gets rid of my sweet cravings .
Jessica W.
Dayton, OH
These are perfect in every aspect. The texture and flavor are unbeatable. They are great to throw in a bag as a snack. I buy these every time I am at the grocery and will continue to
Katie K.
Cleveland, OH
Although cliff bars do have a lot of added sugar, they are an awesome snack to pack on long hikes or walks and to pack in your suitcase while you are traveling. I always have a pack of this flavor on hand in my pantry in case I need to throw something in my bag when I know I am going to have a busy day.
Nate S.
Gig Harbor
I usually eat these at work when I need energy to keep working and I find that they are really convenient and help me focus while I work on the computer or outside. The peanut butter flavor is my favorite.
Meagan T.
Syracuse, IN
Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter are my favorite Clif bar flavors. I always eat these. They are addictive but you must work out to eat them because they are packed with lots of protein.
Shannon l.
Carson , CA
These are great protein bars. I love these flavors they’re definitely my favorite I would highly recommend! If you’ve ever had a protein bar that tasted like protein powder you will appreciate the flavor of these!
Danielle S.
Always get this at Costco, such a good deal. Clif bars are the best when you know you have a long day ahead and you don't have time for a full meal
Leah D.
Greenwood, IN
I prefer the chocolate chip flavor out of these three flavors. These are great for some energy and are better bought in bulk as far as price goes.