Clif Bar Energy Bar, Variety Pack of Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch, and Oatmeal Raisin Walnut

BY CLIF

Blah B.
The variety pack is my favorite. Three flavors to satisfy any craving. I keep these in my work tote and handbag for emergency fuel ups! Highly recommend as a great snack or quick meal replacement when you're on the go.
Kiri G.
Longview, WA
This is a great variety pack, I eat this before every game. Super nutritious and tastes great!
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Variety pack is perfect on the shelf for a grab and go snack for the car!!!
Taylor H.
Marietta
I'm a doula. I'm often at a birth for 12+ hours. I always bring Clif bars with me to give me energy and fill me up when I know I won't be eating for a while. They taste much better than other brands of bars that I have tried.
Rachel M.
Stockbridge, MI
Cliff bars are a staple in my house! They are perfect for a quick meal replacer and they are so tasty! I wish they were a little more filling and a little bit more affordable.
Natasha K.
Swan Point, MD
I wish some of the flavors were a little better but overall great product. I love the fact that it is a relatively healthy snack with high calories and pretty good macros
ciara s.
LOVE THESE!!! Whenever I'm running later for work or class, I grab one of these. Sometimes I'll eat them in the morning on my drive to work and they keep me full until and sometime past lunch time. This is important for me because if i have cereal I tend to get hungry about 1-2 hours later and still have to wait about 2 hours until lunch (a growling stomach is very disruptive to therapy sessions and distracting for kids).
Brianna M.
Vail, AZ
These protein bars are by far my absolute favorites! They are one of those things that I crave all the time because they taste so good!!
Emma
Yorba Linda, CA
clif bars are a great snack to get me through the day or through a workout. they have a great variety of flavors.
Brittaney V.
I love these bars. The curb my appetite between meals and help if I'm having a craving for sweets and I'm trying to watch my diet. I love them!
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
Do these keep you feeling full or are they more of a quick option to get you through a *hangry* moment?
J.D. R.
Pennsburg, PA
Is this a good after workout protein bar? Or is this more of a snack or meal replacement?
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
How do these actually taste? I heard they taste good, Ive never tried them because I want someone to tell me how they taste and what they taste like because I am picky. And do they give you energy?
Justin C.