BY CLIF

Clif Bar® Energy Bar Fruit, Nuts & Spices - 12 CT.
Celebrating EST 1992 20 years.
Gary's Panforte.
Made with organic dates, pears & almonds. see more...

Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Review for: Bar
Clif Bars are high-density energy bars, designed to replace the fuel your body needs during demanding workouts. I use them during adventure racing, mountain climbing, and kayaking. They are excellent compared to all the other "power" type bars that are available. These are not "healthy snacks" for couch potatoes to smack on while watching TV. Do that and it'll end up on your butt! Used for the intended purpose, and when purchased fresh, these deserve the 5-star rating I've given.
Ghadeer I.
Ghadeer I.
Oak Lawn, IL
Review for: Bar
Very good love the nuts and fruit in it. For the energy part the nuts give you thr protien yiu need i personally eat it in the morning since i am not a breakfast person. It does give me the good amount of protien and filler up i need to get thru...energy wise not so much..
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
These are the best granola bars that i have ever tasted they have a variety in flavors. plus Costco has a pack which is amazing. They give you energy and they have been my go to snacks. they are very healthy. They are kind og pricey depending where you buy them .
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
These taste good but they have sooooooooooooo much sugar in them. this makes me sad. they taste good and give me energy. you can find them at any grocery store. they are overpriced but they always are. i might recommend althetic people to buy these
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Tastes great! Super easy snack to just throw in your purse and go or take with the kids for a picnic play date. It's just as moist as its Clif cousin bars and not too large or small. Definitely must try it!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love cliff bars in general but these are frankly not good at all. Yes they're very healthy but at the expense of taste which I know they can do better on. Some people might like it but it tasted real bad.
Madeeha A.
Madeeha A.
They taste wonderful. They have a great taste. Sweet and salty. Perfect blend. Highly recommended. Also great for energy. I usually use these before a session of gym. A bit pricey but overall a good product
Gustavo V.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Got these a few months ago at target I believe and they were good just a little on the sweet dry side and I got over the taste fairly quick but it was a great energy boost not sure if will buy these again
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Bar
I honestly think the clif bars taste well but there are some much better ones out there. The calories and ingredients are not bad, but like is said there are better ones to choose from.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Wickliffe, OH
Review for: Bar
I love clif bars! I used to eat them before i had a basketball game really early in the morning and they gave me energy and don't make me as tired. they're also a great source of fiber!