BY CLIF

Clif Bar® Energy Bar Fruit, Nuts & Spices - 12 CT.
Celebrating EST 1992 20 years.
Gary's Panforte.
Made with organic dates, pears & almonds. see more...

Craig M.
Ashland, KY
I ate a cliff bar on top of a cliff once. We hiked three miles up and earned that blueberry bar. It wasn't a bad snack and it was definitely a needed boost of energy. I can't say I was the biggest fan of the taste, but I'm sure there are other flavors I'd enjoy more.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
I love cliff bars. I eat them when my sugar is low because it's a great source of protein without the nasty flavor. They are extremely healthy and I just love them! I highly recommend them
Joe C.
Huntsville, AL
Always an awesome alternative to power bars. I enjoy these far better compared to the power bar. Nuts and Spices. It meets all expectations and more. Far superior to power bar which is the only one I used before these bars. But the comparison is good to go.
Alicia L.
I love cliff bars. They don't have a period where you need to get use to the taste like protein bars. It's a really good pick me up in the middle of the day and it satisfies any mid day hunger than you may have!
Jacob H.
Terre haute
The bees knees. I can't complain one bit. This product is one of a kind and no other competitor has come close. I can't believe how great these are to me. I hope they release more types similar to this one. I love then
Marcus A.
You have a car to a car to a car to to me again, me and my and you can tell me anything in tell me anything in tell me anything in tell me anything in tell me anything in tell me anything in
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
These are the best granola bars that i have ever tasted they have a variety in flavors. plus Costco has a pack which is amazing. They give you energy and they have been my go to snacks. they are very healthy. They are kind og pricey depending where you buy them .
Laura A.
Lebanon
I absolutely love Clif bars they all taste amazing, have all the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients that you need, I not only eat these often but all my children eat them too and they love the taste of the products as well.
Ghadeer I.
Oak Lawn, IL
Very good love the nuts and fruit in it. For the energy part the nuts give you thr protien yiu need i personally eat it in the morning since i am not a breakfast person. It does give me the good amount of protien and filler up i need to get thru...energy wise not so much..