BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clif Bar Energy Bar Fruit, Nuts & Spices.
Made with Organic Oats, Pears & Almonds.
Est - 1992.
Celebrating 20 Years.
Gary's Panforte.

Craig M.
Ashland, KY
I ate a cliff bar on top of a cliff once. We hiked three miles up and earned that blueberry bar. It wasn't a bad snack and it was definitely a needed boost of energy. I can't say I was the biggest fan of the taste, but I'm sure there are other flavors I'd enjoy more.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Emily S.
Newaygo, MI
I love cliff bars. I eat them when my sugar is low because it's a great source of protein without the nasty flavor. They are extremely healthy and I just love them! I highly recommend them
Joe C.
Huntsville, AL
Always an awesome alternative to power bars. I enjoy these far better compared to the power bar. Nuts and Spices. It meets all expectations and more. Far superior to power bar which is the only one I used before these bars. But the comparison is good to go.
Alicia L.
I love cliff bars. They don't have a period where you need to get use to the taste like protein bars. It's a really good pick me up in the middle of the day and it satisfies any mid day hunger than you may have!
Jacob H.
Terre haute
The bees knees. I can't complain one bit. This product is one of a kind and no other competitor has come close. I can't believe how great these are to me. I hope they release more types similar to this one. I love then
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
Actually the first time I ever had this it was given to me by a teacher in high school for energy & it helped me for the rest of the day. And the flavor was poppin
Emily N.
Need a quick, healthy snack? Clif Energy Bars are my go-to when I need a healthy breakfast on a busy day. It tastes better than most energy bars and it's easy to get. You can find it at basically any food store or at bulk at Sam's Club. They are easy to grab and are a great food!
Nelli C.
lodi, CA
These are the best granola bars that i have ever tasted they have a variety in flavors. plus Costco has a pack which is amazing. They give you energy and they have been my go to snacks. they are very healthy. They are kind og pricey depending where you buy them .
Selena S.
VERY high in calories for such a small bar. It does get you full, I'll say that, but that is only for me because I have a small appetite. It tastes good, and is filled with carbs. You should be careful if you are watching your carbs and or sugar intake. It's a glorified candy bar at most.