Clif Bar Energy Bar, Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip Peanut Crunch, and Oatmeal Raisin Walnut Variety Pack

BY CLIF

Rabia W.
One of my childhood favs!!!!!

At my school in the mornings sometimes instead of cereals and muffins we used to get oats chocolate and raisins bars from clif bars but I can't find those but even though these are different flavors, they are still so good and all of them are great comb.

These are great for on the go breakfast or a snack to take with you at work or home. I keep a couple in my desk at work or at a on campus friend's room, or in the car so if I forget to pick one up, I have access to them at all times.

Sarah S.
Clif bars are extremely filling and give you lots of energy. I always like to keep one with me in case I get hungry or need something to eat. They have good, healthy ingredients and really do give you a burst of energy. Just watch out for how many carbs there are in each one!
Daisy G.
I only got to try these babies cause my brother had them when he went snowboarding back in high school. He have given me the chocolate chip one and I swear it takes like a cookie! I thought it was one until I read the package lol really good snack.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV
I always have at least one bar Stowe's away in my purse. My daughter loves these and she usually asks for one for her after nap snack. They are great for an on the go snack too. The price is a little high, but your paying for the healthier alternative.
Hunter J.
Kennewick, WA
Clif bars taste better than they look. They are moist and chewy, not tough chewy. While in the package, you can squeeze, bend, and mold them. They're a tad sticky to the touch.

I sometimes eat a Clif bar just as a snack. We're all told to have 6 small meals/snacks throughout the day to keep our metabolism up. So a Clif bar sometimes acts as one of those snacks for me.
Blah B.
The variety pack is my favorite. Three flavors to satisfy any craving. I keep these in my work tote and handbag for emergency fuel ups! Highly recommend as a great snack or quick meal replacement when you're on the go.
Rachel M.
Stockbridge, MI
Cliff bars are a staple in my house! They are perfect for a quick meal replacer and they are so tasty! I wish they were a little more filling and a little bit more affordable.
Jillian M.
The absolute best snack to eat right before a run, game, or meet. They fill you up and give you enough energy to last a few hours. An amazing flavor, but healthy!
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a pretty good deal. I know you can find it at Costco. I like all of the flavors in there, including Crunchy Peanut Butter and I'm not a big fan of peanut butter. My boyfriend takes them on his bike rides. I like them during a hike or after work right before an evening run.
Ciara S.
LOVE THESE!!! Whenever I'm running later for work or class, I grab one of these. Sometimes I'll eat them in the morning on my drive to work and they keep me full until and sometime past lunch time. This is important for me because if i have cereal I tend to get hungry about 1-2 hours later and still have to wait about 2 hours until lunch (a growling stomach is very disruptive to therapy sessions and distracting for kids).
ELIZABETH H.
RED DEER, AB
Do these keep you feeling full or are they more of a quick option to get you through a *hangry* moment?
J.D. R.
Pennsburg, PA
Is this a good after workout protein bar? Or is this more of a snack or meal replacement?
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
How do these actually taste? I heard they taste good, Ive never tried them because I want someone to tell me how they taste and what they taste like because I am picky. And do they give you energy?
Justin C.