BY CLIF #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

The fresh flavor of cool mint and rich chocolate topped with a creamy drizzle.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Green Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine), Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• "I like the white chocolate macadamia nut bar." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the white chocolate macadamia bar, it fills me up when im on the run or too busy to get something to great to go snack. " in 2 reviews
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Clif bars are great hearty snacks before a workout or a bite to eat while you are on the go. I love mint chocolate, however the mint in this bar is very subtle but its still refreshing in each bite This chewy, crunchy chocolate bar is delicious overall but I just wish that the mint flavor was stronger, that is a personal preference. At 250 calories and being loaded with fiber, nutrients, and it being so easy to carry around this is an amazing, energy bar to have with you.
Ariana M.
I love Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate! These bars are really tasty and they provide you with a good amount of energy to fuel your body during the day! This flavor also contains 48mg caffeine per bar which can give you a little extra push if you are getting tired. This flavor is fantastic, the bars are very nutrient dense, balanced and satisfying. :)
Victor A.
Pittsburgh
Clif bars are the only one I can eat and trust that won’t upset my stomach. Clif bar chocolate mint definitely gives me the protein I need after a heavy workout, tastes good and it is also a great snack during long flights. Price is fair for the quality of and grams of protein in it .
Sara Z.
Cape Elizabeth
This is my absolute favorite clif bar! Some mint flavored products just are not minty enough, but this one hits the spot! The balance between the mint and chocolate adds to the deliciousness! I subscribed to these on Amazon, and get the 12 pack delivered every month! Love these!
Brandie G.
Hesperia , CA
I know mint and chocolate isn’t everyone’s thing but I just can’t seem to understand why 😂 These chocolate mint granola bars are better than any I’ve ever tried and the nutrition is great. A little more pricey than other bars, but I feel the taste makes up for it.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
To be honest, I’m not sure about the nutritional value of these bars, but I’ve always picked this brand when buying granola bars. This flavor is pretty good, but if you have it too often the minty chocolate begins to taste off and toothpastey (just my opinion, haha).
elliott b.
I used to eat the kind cherry and cashew protein bars every day for breakfast. And while the kind bars are good, these have replaced them as my favorite. I love that it has caffeine in it and there is a nice balance between the mint and chocolate flavors.
Miranda K.
Champaign, IL
I really like Clif bars for their nutritional value, how they can be filling and satisfying, and they are a good value too. I’ve tried a lot of them, and can’t say I have a specific favorite. I like that there are so many flavors to choose from.
Olivia K.
By far my favorite flavor. I don’t really know how much it actually energizes me but it’s definitely filling and keeps me going for an extra few hours. It’s awesome that they have some flavors without nuts for someone with an allergy like me.
Kelsey B.
This is my favorite Clif Bar of all time. I love the chocolate mint flavor- it is just enough mint to make it yummy without being over powering. The added caffeine is another added boost! Delicious and healthy, it is actually what I want!
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Does anyone find these bars to be a little overcaffeinated? As in making you jittery?
Lorna R.
How does this taste having the cool mint flavor? Does it help curb your hunger?
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Has anyone found these in bulk anywhere at a good price? They are definitely overpriced at the gas station where I normally buy them individually.
Sierra Q.
Justin, TX
I'm an looking for a good bar for after my workouts. Is this a good one?
Julia P.