BY CLIF #43 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

The fresh flavor of cool mint and rich chocolate topped with a creamy drizzle.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Green Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine), Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• "I like the white chocolate macadamia nut bar." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the white chocolate macadamia bar, it fills me up when im on the run or too busy to get something to great to go snack. " in 2 reviews
Oriee S.
Redford
My daughter picked out this flavor and I really wasn't expecting to like it. Using mint in that form seemed so odd to me, but it ended up being my absolute favorite! It is absolutely delicious, the perfect mix of chocolate and mint! It is cool and refreshing while being rich and chocolatey. Plus it's great for the days we are on the go, high in nutrition to help keep us going!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Clif bars are great hearty snacks before a workout or a bite to eat while you are on the go. I love mint chocolate, however the mint in this bar is very subtle but its still refreshing in each bite This chewy, crunchy chocolate bar is delicious overall but I just wish that the mint flavor was stronger, that is a personal preference. At 250 calories and being loaded with fiber, nutrients, and it being so easy to carry around this is an amazing, energy bar to have with you.
Ariana M.
I love Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate! These bars are really tasty and they provide you with a good amount of energy to fuel your body during the day! This flavor also contains 48mg caffeine per bar which can give you a little extra push if you are getting tired. This flavor is fantastic, the bars are very nutrient dense, balanced and satisfying. :)
Sara Z.
Cape Elizabeth
This is my absolute favorite clif bar! Some mint flavored products just are not minty enough, but this one hits the spot! The balance between the mint and chocolate adds to the deliciousness! I subscribed to these on Amazon, and get the 12 pack delivered every month! Love these!
Gina O.
Deerfield
I like this flavor a lot. It's different from typical protein bars or snack bars. It feels like a little treat without a heavy load of sugar or carbs. I like eating it after my workout as a light snack to get me through the rest of the day. Would strongly recommend this flavor!
elliott b.
I used to eat the kind cherry and cashew protein bars every day for breakfast. And while the kind bars are good, these have replaced them as my favorite. I love that it has caffeine in it and there is a nice balance between the mint and chocolate flavors.
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
I really like Clif bars for their nutritional value, how they can be filling and satisfying, and they are a good value too. I’ve tried a lot of them, and can’t say I have a specific favorite. I like that there are so many flavors to choose from.
Meghan P.
I’m a sucker for mint and chocolate combinations so this is right up my alley. I love that it tastes like dessert but is filled with protein and fiber. The bar is a little chewy so that’s the only downside, but it defiantly fills you up!
Brooke W.
Howe
Clif bars are amazing for long distance runners. I eat half of one before every long run and race and the other half after. I just trust this brand and I always have. I would definitely recommend this to athletes or active people!
Brittani O.
These are THE BEST flavor of clif bars!!! They have less of that weird protein-bar flavor than most of the other ones I've tried, which is great. These have a really yummy mint chocolate flavor, & each bar contains 48mg of caffeine!! Perfect for an extra boost before a work out, study session, or at the start of your day. I'm obsessed & I'll definitely be repurchasing these!
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Does anyone find these bars to be a little overcaffeinated? As in making you jittery?
Lorna R.
How does this taste having the cool mint flavor? Does it help curb your hunger?
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Has anyone found these in bulk anywhere at a good price? They are definitely overpriced at the gas station where I normally buy them individually.
Sierra Q.
Justin, TX
I'm an looking for a good bar for after my workouts. Is this a good one?
Julia P.