BY CLIF #32 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Clif Bar® Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate®.
Made with organic figs & flaxseed.
Contains caffeine.
Nutrition for sustained Energy®.

• I love this bar, and usually bring it with me for...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone found these in bulk anywhere at a good price? They are d...2 Answers
  • I'm an looking for a good bar for after my workouts. Is this a good...1 Answers
Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate
  • "I absolutely love the white chocolate macadamia bar, it fills me up when im on the run or too busy to get something to great to go snack. " in 2 reviews
  • "I like the white chocolate macadamia nut bar." in 2 reviews
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Cool Mint Chocolate
Coming from a household of medical students, these bars are a staple for us. We need to have a convenient, easy-to-grab type of tasty food that has enough calories and is economical both in cost & amount of time it takes us to consume. The fact that these bars have caffeine in them is a great bonus! Forget the beach--we don't have summer break anymore. You can find us on the floors, and our snacks have to match our on-the-go lifestyle.
Jae W.
Jae W.
Redwood City, CA
Clif bars are a great meal replacement or energy bar depending on your specific needs. The mint chocolate chip one is delicious, but only if you like mint flavored things. My boyfriend doesn't so he tends to shy away from these! However, these are delicious to me, but I love all things mint! :) Also, one bar can has about 2-3 servings for me if I'm using them as a midday snack or after hiking because they're super filling!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is my favorite cliff bar flavor. It's the absolute best!!! I used to eat these before every soccer games I played because it's just enough to put in your stomach and it's isn't heavy. I felt as if they gave me energy and a little boost! So yummy! If you like thin mints or mint and chocolate, you'll love these.
Elana K.
Elana K.
Review for: Cool Mint Chocolate
This is my favorite clif bar flavor! It is great for a hiking trip or a day at the beach, or to keep in a book bag or pocketbook. It is filling for those times where you don't have immediate access to a place to buy food. I love anything mint chocolate, so this is perfect! I get them mainly from Trader Joe's.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Review for: Cool Mint Chocolate Box
I am literally addicted to these bars. I have one or two every single day. Buy from Trader Joes or Amazon subscribe & save for best deals. The 12 pack is more common but I think some Target stores carry the 6 pack. Near $1 per bar is a good price...if you find something cheaper please let me know!
Yen C.
Yen C.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite flavors of the clif bar. I used to eat my roommates stash (of course with asking for permission). I found that it filled me up and got me ready for the morning before going to classes. I think it tastes soooo good. I do find it a little on the pricier side.
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
Review for: Cool Mint Chocolate
Love to have this an hour before workouts. Or especially at the end of the work day when dinner is still a ways off. It has a great flavor. Doesn't taste like cardboard. The mint and chocolate are great together. I would pick this product over the majority of other bars on the market.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
My go-to cliff bar. Once I got over the fact that it looks like a piece of animal dung, it actually tasted really good. Only set-back is the amount of sugar. I guess thats ok though because of the protein? I do try to eat less of them now once I noticed how much sugar in one bar.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
Review for: Cool Mint Chocolate
I hate Clif Bars. Or.. I thought I did, until I tried the cool mint flavor, I've always hated the texture and the flavor of every clif bar I've had. Except for this one. I absolutely love this cliff bar. it is the only one I've ever liked and I love that it has caffeine in it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE THE BEST THING EVER . . . if you like mint and chocolate. It is chocolaty with a minty flavor. They are very fresh. I snack on these daily in my classes. Only downside is that they are so expensive when compared to other snack bars but they are a better quality.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Clementon, NJ
Does anyone find these bars to be a little overcaffeinated? As in making you jittery?
Allison C.
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
Has anyone found these in bulk anywhere at a good price? They are definitely overpriced at the gas station where I normally buy them individually.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
Foodie Expert
How does this taste having the cool mint flavor? Does it help curb your hunger?
Sierra Q.
Sierra Q.
Justin, TX
I'm an looking for a good bar for after my workouts. Is this a good one?
Julia P.