BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

The fresh flavor of cool mint and rich chocolate topped with a creamy drizzle.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Green Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine), Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• "I like the white chocolate macadamia nut bar." in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love the white chocolate macadamia bar, it fills me up when im on the run or too busy to get something to great to go snack. " in 2 reviews
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
This is my favorite Clif bars flavor ever. All the satisfaction of a dessert, with none of the guilt, PLUS it has caffeine. I would definitely recommend this to busy college students or young professionals.
Helen A.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
It starts off super tasty and then it just gets gross. After half a bar I just get insanely nauseous and have to stop before I vomit. If you are obsessed with mint chocolate maybe you’ll enjoy it
Shannon A.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are interesting. They didn't do anything energy wise for me and they were a unique taste. They were kinda minty kinda not kinda they weren't bad but I don't know if would honestly buy them again voluntarily.
Alyssa G.
Purchased at: Target
This is a very satisfying flavor for a granola bar, however I don’t purchase it too often because it doesn’t seem that great in terms of the amount of sugar that is in, despite it being considered “healthy”. I also feel there are other brands that are more adorable.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Clif bars are great hearty snacks before a workout or a bite to eat while you are on the go. I love mint chocolate, however the mint in this bar is very subtle but its still refreshing in each bite This chewy, crunchy chocolate bar is delicious overall but I just wish that the mint flavor was stronger, that is a personal preference. At 250 calories and being loaded with fiber, nutrients, and it being so easy to carry around this is an amazing, energy bar to have with you.
Ariana M.
I love Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate! These bars are really tasty and they provide you with a good amount of energy to fuel your body during the day! This flavor also contains 48mg caffeine per bar which can give you a little extra push if you are getting tired. This flavor is fantastic, the bars are very nutrient dense, balanced and satisfying. :)
Sara Z.
Cape Elizabeth
This is my absolute favorite clif bar! Some mint flavored products just are not minty enough, but this one hits the spot! The balance between the mint and chocolate adds to the deliciousness! I subscribed to these on Amazon, and get the 12 pack delivered every month! Love these!
arianna m.
freehold,nj
I'm not very into bars like this but this is my FAVORITE. I've tried all the flavors and this is by far the best. A perfect treat for a vegan or anyone that loves mint chocolate. Highly recommend. I'm sure they are healthy too. I buy twelve at a time and can't get enough.
elliott b.
I used to eat the kind cherry and cashew protein bars every day for breakfast. And while the kind bars are good, these have replaced them as my favorite. I love that it has caffeine in it and there is a nice balance between the mint and chocolate flavors.
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
I really like Clif bars for their nutritional value, how they can be filling and satisfying, and they are a good value too. I’ve tried a lot of them, and can’t say I have a specific favorite. I like that there are so many flavors to choose from.
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Does anyone find these bars to be a little overcaffeinated? As in making you jittery?
Allison C.
N Charleston, SC
Has anyone found these in bulk anywhere at a good price? They are definitely overpriced at the gas station where I normally buy them individually.
Lorna R.
How does this taste having the cool mint flavor? Does it help curb your hunger?
Mia R.
what are the ingredients in this?
Sierra Q.
Justin, TX
I'm an looking for a good bar for after my workouts. Is this a good one?