Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

The fresh flavor of cool mint and rich chocolate topped with a creamy drizzle.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Organic Cocoa Butter‡, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Green Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine), Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

what are the ingredients in this?
I love this bar, and usually bring it with me for breakfast when I'm on the go. However, I find that it doesn't quite fill me up. Does anyone have any other protein/nutrition bar suggestions that are more filling?
Has anyone found these in bulk anywhere at a good price? They are definitely overpriced at the gas station where I normally buy them individually.
Start your review of Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate!
Product Highlights
“I absolutely love the white chocolate macadamia bar, it fills me up when im on the run or too busy to get something to great to go snack. ” in 2 reviews
“I like the white chocolate macadamia nut bar.” in 2 reviews
Sacramento, CA
I am OBSESSED with these clif bars! It's my favorite flavor, hands down. It's always softer than other flavors, the taste is amazing, and I definitely feel like it gives me energy! If you like/love mint and chocolate, give this flavor a try! Be careful though, you may become addicted to these like me!
This flavor reminds me of thin mint cookies and is one of my favorite after morning jog bar. They are sweet and slightly cool from the mint. The texture could be a bit better but they are still good.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I love this flavor of Clif Bar when i'm in a pinch and need a quick meal on the go. Its hard for me to find granola bars I can eat due to my tree nut allergy, but Clif has some great options for people like me! If you are a chocolate/mint lover, and aren't worried about the calories I would definitely try this bar.
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Kirksville, MO
Purchased at: Target
This is by far my favorite flavor! )Chocolate brownie is my second favorite) such a delicious chocolate mint flavor that’s not over powering. I love these bc they are a great pre run snack/ meal replacement in a pinch. I also like that Clif works to sustain the environment. Great stuff!
No Special Diet
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband eats one Clif Bar Energy Bar Cool Mint Chocolate every day for lunch.  He use to eat a candy bar and drink a Coke, but I convinced him to try a protein bar instead.  It helps him with the afternoon drop in energy he use to battle.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Sugar Land, TX
These are absolutely addicting! I absolutely love the flavor, the mint is the perfect amount. I eat them for breakfast normally and they last me all the way to lunch. I definitely recommend these!
Paleo, Low Carb
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. Regardless of if you want one pre- or post- workout, as a quick pick me up during the day, or even as a breakfast on the run, these are a great choice. They have good amounts of protein and some vitamins and, most importantly, caffeine! The caffeine isn't enough to replace a cup of coffee, but it's great if you need a little extra boost during you're day. If you like peppermint and chocolate, this has a good balance of both without being too sweet. Just keep in mind that these are pretty high calorie and aren't necessarily healthy! They aren't something you want to snack on all of the time, and they're made for people who are pretty active. There's a good amount of sugar in these too, so be sure to look at the nutrition facts before you replace other snacks with these.
No Special Diet
These are my go to breakfast bars. It’s so easy and will keep my full until lunch. They taste so good - just like Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. It says that they have caffeine but i have never experienced that so much.
This Clif Bar with the cool mint chocolate flavor is so good. I love it so much. My only issue with Clif bars is that they are so high in calories. I will buy more though.
Independence
My all time favorite,a must have for me.I am kind addicted to those bars and have to have them always at home.I take it with me in the car and in autumn for hiking trips.I love the taste,it's giving me some energy and is filling.Not to much salt added.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...