BY CLIF

Nutrition for Sustained Energy. Made with Organic Chia SeedsKosherNon-GMO see more...

Buy on Walmart*
CJ B.
Cliff bars are perfect if
You are on your way to the gym or a dance rehearsal and need a quick snack! I like this flavor, but prefer the mint chocolate ones. They provide you with protein and, if you aren't counting carbs etc., than this flavor quenches a sweet tooth. The really fill you up and keep you full! They are a little pricey but definitely satisfy a hunger. For tips and tricks visit glambyseajay on instagram!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I like cliff bars for their protein, but I have to say for a product that is supposed to gain the attention of health freaks like me, they should probably decrease the carbs.
Emily B.
My favorite type of Cliff Bar! When you're reaching for something sweet - but without the crash of sugar, this will not disappoint! Reasonably priced, and even better when you buy in bulk!!
Kanya M.
Riverside, CA
Omgggg so good!! I am a breast feeding and for any mommy who does, you know how hungry I get all the time!!! This keeps me so full for so long while giving me the nutrients I need for myself and for my baby! I love cliff bars! You should try the white chocolate macadamia one too!
Jenne C.
Fayetteville, NC
DELICIOUS!!!! I have to say that I love the texture of Clif bars in general... soft and chewy with just a bit of crunch. This one is no exception. Perfect soft and chewy texture with a hint of crunch from the chia seeds. Love to fruity bits, I wish there were more of them, but the flavor is excellent. Light tasty and basically perfect!
Megan M.
These are a must have for everyday summer snacking and hiking. The pomegranate bars are so delicious and nutritious with lots of protein. They are prefect for long days hiking or just hanging out by the pool! They are very filling and will tide you over for a few hours,
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love the cliff bar energy bars!!!!! They taste sooooo good and because I am an athlete these come in handy!!!! I leave one in my bag everyday and have them right before practice!!!!! For me these are better than the other brands that I have tried
Robin C.
San Antonio , TX
This flavor was so disappointing!! I expected it to be a nice, refreshing berry flavor. Instead, it was bland and boring and the bar itself was kind of dry. These are the same price as the other normal Clif Bars but these are definitely not worth it.
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Normally I love Clif bars for a breakfast on the go or for a snack when I know dinner will be late, but I wasn't a big fan of this flavor. The chia seed flavor outweighs the pomegranate flavor which was disappointing.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
I haven't tried this specific flavor, but I love the chocolate chip one. I purchase them as Meijer's and they are delicious. They are filling, so sometimes its hard for me to even eat a full one. But that never a bad thing when they keep you feeling fuller!