BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kara F.
Gray, TN
Cliff bars are great for road trips, plane rides, and long hiking trips! My favorites are the white chocolate macadamia, the peanut butter crunch, and the chocolate chip. They all have a great flavor and are very filling; I usually only need half of the bar to feel full! I will continue to purchase Clif bars in the future!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good. +peanut butter, awesome protein source
Tarrah W.
Everyone at work loves Cliff bars! They come in so many flavors. Peanut butter is one of my favorites. The snack is cheap and more filling than you would imagine
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I love the simplicity of this product and knowing that when I eat it, I'll not only be filled, but energized as well. This is a great afternoon snack or addition to breakfast. And it doesn't hurt that the flavor is good!
tara j.
Good and eat the you gain or lose weight hthey are good for and make ypu feel better too and helpsyou out with you are trying to work with your weight
Jolyn C.
Abilene
Peanut Buttee Cliff are my favorite Cliff bars. I keep a. Ok in my desk, and sometimes cut them up into bite size pieces.
melissa l.
Montréal , QC
Everytime I am done working out these are my go to granola bars! They aren't too expensive and they taste amazing! I absolutely love them! They keep your belly fill and keep you energized for the rest of the day! 💪🏼
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
Great if you're sporty for the energy, soft and chewy. Not too bland. Available from boots but quite expensive. Downright naughty if you're just chilling at the office and haven't exercised for as long as you can remember. It's one of those products that are designed for the active person, otherwise you might as well be eating a chocolate bar.
Justine P.
Although everyone in my household loves these, I have to admit they are not my favorite.  Cliff has some very good bars these are  not among my favoritez