BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Smooth, organic peanut butter mixed with crunchy peanut pieces for a peanut lover’s dream

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 7g total fat)
  • Good Source of Fiber*
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats & Peanut Butter
  • 11 Vitamins and Minerals
  • *Contains 6 grams of total fat

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Soy Protein Isolate, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter Bar
  • "Now, the peanut butter bar is okay, but the white chocolate one is my most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Peanut butter bars are delicious!" in 1 review
Heather G.
Hewitt, TX
Perhaps one of the best secrets has gotten out! The Clif Bar in Crunchy Peanut Butter is by far one of the best protein/meal bars on the market. It's never chalky, always smells as good as it tastes, the only problem I have is taking my time to savor it's goodness! If you find it in the store, grab it - because it won't be there for long -- our store sells out so fast!
Suma S.
Madison
Do you like peanut butter? Do you sometimes enjoy eating peanut butter straight from the jar? Do you enjoy nut butter? This bar has that taste with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals! It tastes fantastic. I would also say that biting into it is more smooth than a crunchy texture! They are on the expensive end of energy bars but their flavor is worth the price!
Daisy D.
I first tried clif bars almost 10 years ago, and I’ve loved them ever since. The peanut butter flavor is delicious, but if you’re not that into the peanut butter flavor, then this might be too much for you. It’s hearty, which I love! The price for one bar is reasonable, but I feel like the boxes are a little pricey.
Hanna S.
Big rapids , MI
one of my go to flavors of clif bars. I don’t love how much sugar they have but I do love how filling and how much protein they have. It has more sugar than an rx bar so I’d chose rx bars first but I do love the variety of flavor. The price isn’t too too expensive and you can pretty much find them anywhere!
Abigail G.
Lexington, KY
This is probably my second favorite flavor of this brand. I really enjoy peanuts in my bars but you must really like peanuts. I usually have it if I wasn't able to make/have breakfast but I wouldn't always use it as a meal substitute since its still a little low on protein or it has too much sugar.
Sammie D.
Cambridge, MA
This is my go to breakfast bar! It’s crunchy so not the best to eat in the car, but is a great on the go snack if you don’t have time to make breakfast. It is very filling and easy to carry around. I keep a few in my purse just in case I need a snack or the girls I nanny need one!
Grace R.
North Canton, OH
So so delicious. This guy could pass as a candy bar! Yes she's high in sugar but it is very filling with a great chewy texture and taste. Its perfect as a meal replacement as it will actually keep you filled up.. and the peanut butter is the best flavor of the bunch in my opinion.
Sydney G.
Duncan, South Carolina
These are definitely my go to!!! I love to just grab a few at a time and leave them in my car or office at work for a quick simple on the go snack! Plus it does help that the flavor is delicious!!! I could eat these all day long!
Kayla S.
Enumclaw, WA
the peanut butter clif bars are my favorite. These are what I pick out from the shelf at the store. Peanut butter seems to have a better texture than some of the other clif bars as well. I will keep buying these in the future.
Shania M.
Springfield
One of my favorite brands of protein bars. They’re not as cheap as I think they could be, but they’re really tasty and have a lot of flavor options. I love this flavor in particular! I always have one with me in case I can’t eat.
Destiny B.
Vevay, IN
Are the any good? What's your favorite flavor? Where can I buy them?
Daron J.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite Clif bar flavor?
Stephanie G.
Decatur, GA
Where can I purchase these? Are they gluten free?
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Would anyone recommend these for a pre or post workout snack?

Walmart