BY CLIF #69 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: Smooth, organic peanut butter mixed with crunchy peanut pieces for a peanut lover’s dream

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 7g total fat)
  • Good Source of Fiber*
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats & Peanut Butter
  • 11 Vitamins and Minerals
  • *Contains 6 grams of total fat

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Soy Protein Isolate, Peanuts, Peanut Flour, Rice Flour, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter Bar
  • "Now, the peanut butter bar is okay, but the white chocolate one is my most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Peanut butter bars are delicious!" in 1 review
Latia R.
I am not a fan of all the clif bars but I do love the peanut butter bars! They are a healthier than other bars and have a nice amount of protein in them but have a lot of carbs ! Love having one for snack, breakfast or before or after a gym workout! Would recommend just watch out for the carbs!
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
First of all, I love how crunchy yet soft this bar is! I love the whole peanut chunks that are mixed in because it really enhances the peanut butter flavor. I eat these at work an hour or so before I leave to go to the gym just as a quick pick me up and that’s exactly what they do! I can make it through a workout without feeling hungry or I’ll eat these immediately after I workout if I know I won’t be able to eat right away. These satisfy my hunger better than any protein or granola bar I’ve tried. These are excellent and crunchy peanut butter is the best flavor!
Meghan P.
I’m not one of those people who ogle over peanut butter, but I LOVE these bars! They have peanut butter as well as actual crunchy peanuts to give me a boost of protein that fills me up! The bar is a little chewy but that comes with the territory of protein bars.
Bailey A.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE! These things are basically a meal. Super yummy and convenient to have on hand. Just grab and go! They have all 3 components of a meal—fat, protein and carbs— so they actually keep you full longer. I always keep a box at home and at work!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love Clif bars! These are the perfect meal replacement and they are so filling! If you need something quick for on the go these are the perfect thing to bring! They are definitely not made for snacking or you will most likely gain a little weight since they have many calories!
bri h.
Wilmington, NC
cliff bars are the best protein bars. they taste really good and are filling for a quick snack. compared to other protein bars, they are priced reasonably. they are packed with healthy nutrients to keep your energy levels up throughout the day
Megan R.
Maple Grove, MN
This is my favorite cliff bar. It is great to eat for breakfast and keeps you full until lunch. It is a healthy bar with lots of protein. I think this is my favorite because it is a peanut butter flavor with actual nuts in it!
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville, NC
These are some of the best bars I've tasted! My 6 children love these especially the peanut butter flavored ones. The price may seem high to some but these bars are so worth it and u'll realize that during each bite. These bars are extremley healthy and i highly reccomend these.  There great for snacks!
stephanie w.
Burlington
I occasionally buy Clif bars as a healthy snack for on the go. The peanut butter flavor is the one I most commonly get, since my whole family likes it. My only complaint about it is that it's a little too sweet, but that's just my personal preference.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
It’s the right amount of chewy, some other ones are hard to bite on, but this one is the right texture for me to actually enjoy eating haha! They’re a little bit pricey compared to other bars, but they’re a lot yummier
Destiny B.
Vevay, IN
Are the any good? What's your favorite flavor? Where can I buy them?
Daron J.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite Clif bar flavor?
Stephanie G.
Decatur, GA
Where can I purchase these? Are they gluten free?
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Would anyone recommend these for a pre or post workout snack?
Jordan B.
Is this a filling snack or more of a "hold you over" snack?

back