BY CLIF #42 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Nutrition for sustained energy. Made with organic oats & soybeans. For me European bike trips have never been about riding from point A to point B. My buddies and I far prefer the explorative method of riding. Rather than being blown off the bigger red roads by the noise and dust of passing semis we seek out the serenity and quiet of remote alpine valleys on the smaller white roads - views of massive rock faces and glaciers at every turn. Weve carried road bikes on our shoulders over high mountain passes slid down vast glaciers along side our bicycles and stumbled upon more quaint villages than I can count. As with our cycling epics it is the winding road - not the destination - that drives Clif Bar. Its a simpler more rewarding style of riding - and doing business. From our people to our products to our planet it is on the smaller white road that we choose to travel. - Gary Founder and Owner of Clif Bar & Company. High in protein. No trans fat. 70% organic ingredients. We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered. Certified organic by QAI. 2.4 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12

Clif Bar Crunchy Peanut Butter Bar
  • "Now, the peanut butter bar is okay, but the white chocolate one is my most favorite!" in 1 review
  • "Peanut butter bars are delicious!" in 1 review
Saphyre C.
Being vegan I've found it somewhat difficult to find an on the go snack to that tastes great, fills me up, and gives me lots of energy. This product however, does all that effortlessly. I absolutely love the Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bars. I have repurchased this product many times and I highly recommend it to vegans, non-vegans, anyone looking for a great tasting boost of energy, and this would be a great healthy, and great tasting snack for a child's lunch as well. You really can't go wrong with this product.
Celeste J.
Oakland, CA
These are great for a lightweight snack that will fill you up on a hike, at a concert, etc. without weighing down your bag or going bad. They are filling and delicious and there are so many interesting flavors to choose from. My friends and I used to go to music festivals armed with only water and clif bars to avoid the expensive food and two of these would keep us full through a whole day of dancing and grooving!
Nicole F.
Crunchy peanut butter is my favorite flavor. These bars are pretty big so I wouldn't say they are great for snacking. They fill me up if I don't have time to eat a meal. I will throw one in my purse if I'm going to be out all day running errands or traveling. I love that the grocery store sells them individually at a decent price so I can grab a bunch of different flavors for the entire week.
Bailey B.
I bought these by the carton load when I was a freshman in college. They are great to just throw in your backpack or purse and munch on when your waiting for your next meal. It survives the most extreme temperatures (summers in the south and frozen winters in the PNW). The peanut butter flavor is my favorite! Warning: don't eat too many in one day - that's not too good, but very tempting!
Alyssa T.
The Peanut Butter Clif Bar is great. I really like this one because it's crunchy! :) I'm a huge fan of Clif bars and I would recommend them to anyone. My mom has started buying them herself now because I got her hooked. I like that you can buy just one bar because it allows me to try out new ones without buying an entire box.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
I love the concept of the clif bars and how they are full of protein and energy for you. I like the chocolate chip one of this but the peanut butter is a texture that I just can't get myself to eat. I will buy these again but only in the chocolate chip flavor the peanut butter one is just too dry and not appealing at all.
Beth D.
Florence, KY
If you like peanuts, and slightly less so peanut butter, you will LOVE this bar. I does taste like peanut butter, but not in a fake, over the top way; so if that's what you're looking for, you will be disappointed. Same moist, delicious texture as all of the other Clif Bars, and this flavor is pretty widely available.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
I love to carry one of these around with me wherever I go, it's a great snack to have on hand because it's not only filling but it does give you that little boost you need before hitting that 2 pm slump of the day. The peanut butter CLIF bar also happens to be my favorite flavor of the variety you can choose from!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
My husband gets these a lot for snacks at work and for after he works out. I grabbed one and tried it and it is so good! I have tried this flavor and the pumpkin one and This is my favorite flavor out of the 2 that I have tried!! They aren't to expensive. I would definitely recommend if you like peanut butter!
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
Love this bar. Keep one on-hand for hangry (hungry + angry) husband needs. The taste is great, kind of like a peanut butter cookie dough. My only complaint is that there is quite a bit of sugar in the bars, so I wouldn't eat these if I wasn't super hungry or had access to more nutritious, filling food options.
Destiny B.
Vevay, IN
Are the any good? What's your favorite flavor? Where can I buy them?
Daron J.
Dallas, TX
What's your favorite Clif bar flavor?
Stephanie G.
Decatur, GA
Where can I purchase these? Are they gluten free?
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Would anyone recommend these for a pre or post workout snack?
Jordan B.
Is this a filling snack or more of a "hold you over" snack?