CLIF Bar Crunch White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola Bars uploaded by Antumn M.

BY CLIF

CLIF Bar Crunch White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola Bars: Made with organic whole grains 1 serving of whole grains Good source of fiber 3g protein Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Emily H.
N Little Rock, AR
This flavor is my favorite Clif Bar flavor. It tastes fairly good, but it's not something I choose to eat because I enjoy it. I brought it for a camping/hiking trip for something easy to bring and ready to eat. However, I was disappointed by how Clif Bars have so many calories but don't fill me up at all or give me energy. They're also pretty expensive. I feel like you're paying for a name rather than a good product.
Jacqueline T.
Review for: Of 12
I love the Clif Bar Crunch White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola Bars because they are really tempting without the added calories or unwanted additives. They are very delicious and uniquely satisfying. I love the taste of these bars and would recommend them to anyone who loves a great tasting granola bar.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
This is my favorite granola bar! I eat on in the morning and it holds me over until lunch time. it also satisfies my sweet tooth. the flavor is very good and tastes like it should have more calories than it does which I why I enjoy eating products from this brand
Maya J.
I absolutely love these to much on at home or on the go. They are a great alternative to other protein bars. I highly recommend eat these with Babybel cheese or fruit for the perfect savory and sweet balance. The granola bars are great for adults.
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
Bought these for a backpacking trip and they are fantastic! High in calories, which is what you want during a long hike. They are filling, but they are not loaded with a bunch of nasty preservatives and artificial junk. And they taste great!
Dana W.
Review for: Of 12
Love love love these . They are great when you are not going to have time the eat a real meal. They are healthy, wholesome, and all the calories and fat contnent are naturallly derived and good for you.
Madison B.
Charleston, SC
The white Chocolate Macadamia Nut is my favorite flavor so far. It is great at work but I would recommend not to leave it in your bag when in the heat. The white chocolate melts and gets pretty gross
Sarah C.
Review for: Of 12
This is one of my favorite of the CLIF bar flavors and brands. The white chocolate macadamia nut is delicious normally, but I love the Crunch because it gives it a little more bite.
Joseph L.
Roseville, CA
Great product and adds variety to the CLIF line of granola bars. This keeps me full for the most of the morning after i do a workout and I'm usually not hungry until lunch. Love!
Ashley G.
Carpentersvle, IL
So delicious! These energy bars make you feel like you're having dessert. The white chocolate chip gives it just the right amount of sweetness