BY CLIF

Clif Bar Crunch Chocolate Chip Granola Bars: Made with organic whole grain 3g protein Good source of fiber 8g total fat

Kristy L.
Madison, AL
My husband loves these granola bars. These are his go to breakfast choice. He says they have a good texture, and he really loves the flavor of these granola bars. These are his favorite bars for sure!
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
The first time I had these granola bars I actually thought that they were chocolate chip granola cookies. The flavor is absolutely outstanding, they are healthy for you, great protein and overall wonderful taste! You wouldn't realize they are healthy until you saw the packaging! Love these bars!
Leah M.
Advance, NC
These are a great small meal replacement. They have great flavor and lots of chocolate in each bar. They are filling and do not taste like chemicals or other over processed granola bars. I would definitely recommend.
Kailin T.
North Charleston
I had been curious about these bars for awhile. I would say that Cliff bars are very unique in their taste. (For me at least.) I bought this just at a gas station but I've seen them everywhere. They're very popular. What's funny is I even looked up reviews like the one you're reading right now. Just because they're a little pricey for me and I read an article about every cliff bar their was and went wild. The first one I tried was this one. But I went on to try almost all of them. (Yummy) my favorite was the chocolate chip. (I'm simple to please) but one that was interesting to me was the mint chocolate one. That one was a little hard for me to find but I think I bought it at Walmart eventually, you'll be surprised just how many flavors of these bars there are.
margery l.
These bars are so-so.  They are not that bad tasting but they are not the best bars I've ever had.  These bars are very dry and not to mention they look like crap.  The bars look like a big blob of turd which makes eating this hard.  And it does not have the nicest smell for a bar.
Amanda M.
Very yummy! I ate these for a healthy snack option both while pregnant and while breastfeeding. It's priced affordable compared to competitive brands, but a little expensive if choosing just a regular granola bar. The packaging is cute (I'm a sucker for cute packaging) and the taste is very yummy!
Alex G.
San Diego
I absolutely love these bars for on the go. They help satisfy my chocolate craving and keep my full and energized for the morning. Of course I try to eat other stuff besides this but its great if you have no time. They are a little pricy but I feel that its worth it.
Ry W.
Jacksonville
This was so good!!! Over and over and over again I find myself buying these things, it's my new fooddiction! Maybe a little expensive for a candy bar it makes up for it with flavor and consistency. Don't be afraid to take a bite out of cliff chocolate chip! *snap snap*
Caity M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Clif bars are great meal replacements. I pack these for road trips to save us a stop. Peanut butter is my favorite but Chocolate chip is just as good. There are a little pricey but i think they are worth it because of the natural ingredients inside these bars.
Angela M.
Amherst, MA
These are so yummy and they're also kind of healthy! They're the perfect afternoon treat for my sweet tooth while also keeping me from eating a whole bag of candy. They're super crunchy though so if that isn't you're thing you definetly won't like them.