Clif Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bar uploaded by Athena K.Clif Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bar uploaded by Alysha W.

BY CLIF

Clif® Bar Coconut Chocolate Chip Energy Bar .
Made with organic oats & soybeans.
New flavor.
Coconut chocolate chip.
Nutrition for sustained Energy®.

Alysha W.
Pace, FL
Foodie Expert
I love that this bar is soft and easy to bite into, but you still get just a little bit of crunch. The coconut is not an overpowering flavor, and it has just the right amount of chocolate from the chips and drizzle on top! It's definitely filling, especially if you drink a full cup of water with it. So convenient to have with you at work and on the road. I would definitely recommend to anyone! I got a 6 pack for less than $5 at Walmart!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Clif Bars are my favorite snack for a lot of reasons. I hike and run a lot, so they are easy to carry and really do the job to keep me full when I'm out on a trail. Plus, the Coconut Chocolate Chip bars are soooo crave-worthy, I definitely eat them when I'm just at the office, too! Just the right amount of sweetness to make it taste more indulgent than I know it is.
Amanda H.
Orlando, FL
I ADORE THESE BARS! I am getting married so I am trying to eat better to try to lose a few pounds and these bars fill me up and taste absolutely amazing! I go to a different grocery store just to get these because I love them so much. I was worried the coconut would be too powerful but it is just the right amount. BUY THESE!
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I eat this bar every single week day for breafast because it is healthy and easy to bring on the go to class with me. I love the balance between the flavors and the texture of the bar is the best I've found. I just wish they sold it in the box of 12 or 6 so I could save a little bit of money!
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
Cliff's coconut and chocolate chip granola bars are super tasty! I think theyre the perfect texture where they aren't too squishy but also not so dry and crunchy that they fall apart when you bite them. I love the coconut and chocolate flavor especially since it's on the sweet side!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
If I could eat this clif bar for every meal I would. I love clif bars and when I discovered they had a coconut variety (my favorite) I was sold. I wish these were sold in bigger boxes so that I could get a better deal, but that's okay.
jodieisenberg E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
the chocolate chip coconut is my favorite flavor Clif bar - though i think they're all really tasty! it's chewy and delicious. my supermarket usually sells them at 4 for $5, which is a great deal!
Jennifer R.
These taste pretty good! Not a very strong coconut taste, more like a white chocolate chip kinda taste. I wish there was a bit more coconut because it's a bit bland. Though I still love these, they taste really good and fill you up if you need a light snack.
kaylee a.
Virginia Beach, VA
So I have always enjoyed granola bars but sadly they don't keep you full for very long, I had never tried clif bars honestly just because of the price but a few months ago I had the Clif Coconut chocolate chip energy bar..... and Im hooked!!!! I purchase these by the box and take one to work everyday, one of these keeps me full and energized all day! This is the only flavor of Clif bars I have tried but I recommend to anyone and everyone, this is the best granola bar out there!!
Kelly B.
Foodie Expert
My everyday favorite. I work in schools, so this is my go-to power snack when I only have a few minutes or so to gain my energy back and ward off hunger. It's hard for me to add protein to my diet, so I like that I can rely on these when I'm in a rush or need a boost until I can get food. I always pick this flavor because it tastes like your standard frontal bar with chocolate drizzled on top. Very basic, but I like it. I do not taste coconut at all in this bar.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
Foodie Expert
What is your fav flavor?
Amy W.