BY CLIF

Clif builder s is the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count, so you can make the most out of your workout. every clif builder s is crafted with an optimal blend ingredients specifically chosen to promote muscle growth and support your total body fitness goals. available in 10g, 20g, and 30g of protein, clif builder s provides protein possibilities for the toughest workouts, recovery days and everything in between. see more...

Clif Bar Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars - 10 Count
  • "I have a major sweet tooth and this is the perfect meal to get me through a craving!" in 2 reviews
  • "I loved this bar because chocolate and peanut butter are my two favorite flavors and mixed together there is nothing better." in 1 review
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Fitspiration Expert
These are great for when I don't have time to make myself a protein drink with powder. Instead I just keep this in my bag so that I can eat it immediately after leaving the gym. I'm pretty picky when it comes to protein bars and this is definitely one of the ones I like to eat. You can usually find a box at Walmart, Trader Joe's or Wholefoods.
Marleah N.
Marleah N.
North Tonawanda
One of my favorite brand of protein bars. I like the different flavor options, this is one of my favorite flavored. They have a nice texture compared to some waxy protein bars. They are also very filling to the point where you could use as a meal replacement and be satisfied.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
These taste like candy bars! They are super good and full of protein. Unlike most clif bars they are lower in sugar. While they cost more per bar I feel like they are more filling and great for after workouts.
Mandee R.
Mandee R.
Hawthorne, CA
I love eating these at work when I don't have time to bring a meal. They are great on the go as well as just a snack! This flavor is delicious too :)
Review for: Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars - 10 Count
This is a great tasting protein bar. It has a lot of protein and it's very filling. I'm trying to lose weight and this is my favorite protein bar.
Reana O.
Reana O.
I used to eat these before volleyball games and they gave me an extra boost. They are very good, very filling, and perfect for sports.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
This are YUMMY! After getting my lap band I had a hard time getting enough protein and these became a staple. I highly recommend them
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak creek, WI
My mom buys this all the time. They are really good and so are the other flavors. They are cheap and very good.
Kazi D.
Kazi D.
Review for: Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars - 10 Count
These are pretty good and fill me up pretty well.they aren't my favorite, but they are my boyfriend's.
Ileah G.
Ileah G.
Napoleon, OH
Awesome after workout fuel! Sweet, salty not chalky or gross! Winner for adults and teens!!
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
Mariane T.
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)