BY CLIF

Clif builder s is the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredient count, so you can make the most out of your workout. every clif builder s is crafted with an optimal blend ingredients specifically chosen to promote muscle growth and support your total body fitness goals. available in 10g, 20g, and 30g of protein, clif builder s provides protein possibilities for the toughest workouts, recovery days and everything in between. see more...

Clif Bar Clif Builder's Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars - 10 Count
  • "I have a major sweet tooth and this is the perfect meal to get me through a craving!" in 2 reviews
  • "I loved this bar because chocolate and peanut butter are my two favorite flavors and mixed together there is nothing better." in 1 review
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite protein bars! The texture is chewy and the flavor is delicious peanut butter and chocolate. It has more protein than most protein bars, which is great when I skip breakfast and need something to fill me up. They have more sugar than I would prefer, but they don't taste overly sweet. I love taking these hiking or to grab on the go in the morning!
Maclain B.
Pasadena, CA
Cliff bars are filling and tasty. I really like the chocolate peanut butter flavor. They’re good to keep as a snack on hand or even as a meal replacement in a pinch.
Gabriela F.
Durham, NC
THESE ARE A LIFE SAVER. For my diet, I really need the low calories + full feeling of protein bars. But more protein bars actually taste terrible. These are not the case. They taste DELICIOUS. They make it easier for me to stick to my diet because they are actually something I want to eat
Grace P.
Bloomington , IN
I love this new builders brand! They have way more protein than any other brand I find in the store and they taste amazing! The peanut butter chocolate tastes a little bit like a snickers to me and I love it. They are so filling and they're great for a pre or post workout snack.
Danika L.
These protein bars are great! I think they have great flavor and lots of protein. Yes they have a bit more sugar than I'd like but I think they are the best tasting proteins bars with the largest variety of flavors!
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I take these to work with me everyday because I don't have enough time at home to eat breakfast. These are great to hold you over before a meal or two if you know you won't have time in your day to eat.
Olivia R.
These are some of the best power bars. I absolutely love the brand Clif Bars and everything that they do. And I can't believe that these small little bars have 20 grams of protein in them. This makes it a perfect pregame snack before either tennis or cycling.
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
My boyfriend always has these in the house as he is trying to up his protein intake. I always find myself sneaking these out of the cabinet as they are so yummy, and not to mention pretty filling. I take these with me as a snack to hold me over from lunch to dinner and they do the job
Kitty P.
Pretty good taste. You can definitely tell it's a high protein bar from the taste but I still enjoyed it. The macros on this are pretty decent, while it's high in carbs it also has a lot of protein. Worth the carbs in my opinion!
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
I've recently been getting more into going to the gym and it's been hard to find a protein bar that actually tastes good. These are my favorite go to snack for after the gym or even for breakfast!
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are these worth the price?!
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Do these have that sticky, chalky taste of other pb protein bars?
Mariane T.
Turlock, CA
I really love these protein bars!! Peanut Butter is my favorite flavor and it's easy when you finish your training and need some protein. Those are really good to leave on your purse and you can eat when you are hungry :)