BY CLIF

Count of 12, Flavor: Honey roasted peanuts, Weight: 1.59 oz. bars, 200 calories, 6g saturated fat, 190mg sodium, 9g sugars, Zero Trans-fats / Enriched with vitamins, calcium, magnesium, selenium and iron, Ingredients: Organic peanuts, organic brown rice syrup, honey roasted peanuts (peanuts, dried cane syrup, honey, salt, natural vitamin E), soy rice crisps (soy protein isolate, organic rice flour, calcium carbonate), Total fat: 100g, Dietary fiber: 2g, Protein: 9g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Total carbohydrate: 18g, Contains organic sunflower oil, organic gum arabic, sea salt, natural vitamin E (antioxidant) see more...

Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
These are my son's favorite to take with him when he has baseball games and he can eat quickly between innings and I feel good because they're good for him too! Holds him over and give him the energy to finish the game!
Jessica R.
Love these. They have great flavor. Great quality for the prices. Nice packaging. I normally purchase these at Walmart. Sometimes I haven't gotten them and they have been super crunchy. Yes I would recommend
Gwen G.
Decatur, GA
These make me feel so good. They help my hunger for unhealthy food. I get protein from eating it! I think they are fairly affordable
Emily N.
Wetmore, MI
I love eating cliff bars. These are healthy but don't taste like it which is amazing! To other energy bars these are the best!
aaron g.
Great tasting product one of my favorite snacks i pack in my lunch box every day. And good snack to keep around the house.
Elaina V.
Crunchy, salty, sweet. These satisfy all my snack cravings in one single bar. As a busy mom, always looking for a healthier protein packed snack option, I feel like these are a good choice in moderation.
Alexis H.
New York
THIS IS MY FAVORITE GRANOLA BAR EVER! JUST THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF SAVORY YET SWEET GOODNESS ALL PACKED IN TO ONE BAR! THIS GRANOLA SO GOOD & THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS THAT ITS HEALTHY AS WELLAS BEING DELICIOUS!
Janelle M.
This bar is so yummy and really healthy. I love buying them for the family and also for myself. My niece really loves them as well. My sister isn't a fan of this flavor but oh well. Also I'm only answering this because it's on my snaps. But honestly what are snaps? What's the point of them? Idk. But if you know please comment below!! Also can someone help me to figure out how to get more beauty products rather than like home items to review?
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I love clif bars especially the organic honey roasted peanut mojo flavor. They are one of my favorite bars and they definitely met my expectations by being healthy and tasty! I definitely will recommend to friends and family.
Stella J.
Walsenburg, CO
Really great if you run track, lift weights, or anything that burns a lot of calories. I would eat one all the time after my races so that I could regain my strength for my next race. I love all the flavors, they taste amazing.
Mariame S.