BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The classic, cravable taste of a fresh chocolate chip cookie

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter‡, Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Organic Cinnamon.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• I've never had a cliff bar before. What flavor should I t...3 Answers
  • So so good it makes me feel so fancy and healthy there a ...2 Answers
  • How good are these for losing weight? And does it really ...5 Answers
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Clif bars are honestly my go to ! I’m not a huge breakfast person and these are perfect to help start my day! They’re just the right amount of chewy w not too sweet! Even when I played sports these were always helpful Bc they don’t leave you too full where you feel slow! This flavor and the coconut chocolate chip are my favorite ! They’re also in my opinion really affordable ! I’ll take these over frontals bars any day .
Summer M.
SC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good!! They’re healthier than a chocolate chip cookie or your typical midnight snack, and they’re amazing! Love everything about them. Especially the bits of chocolate 😻 also great for those with nut allergies, don’t have any!! Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar
Daniel F.
Marion, NY
Great bars for on the go. Took these to a medical clinic in the Dominican Republic for a snack and they held me over for a few hours. The only downside is the excess of sugar within these bars. The taste is great and there is a lot of protein!
Heather C.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I use to eat these all the time but I’ve just found more affordable bars at GNC rather than getting these at your local grocery store. Good taste doesn’t taste like a nasty health bar. Not the healthiest bar but it’s really good
Cayla H.
Dexter MN
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE!! It keeps me filled up for long periods, has healthy ingredients, and tastes great! You can’t go wrong with CLIF bars. It’s a healthy snack with just the right amount of sweetness, so it keeps me from craving more!
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love the flavor of these bars! They are a easy snack on the good or when you are craving something sweet!I wish they had more protein and less sugar because they are not that good for you in my opinion.
Zayra R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So these have a weird texture. It feels like a greasy granola bar, but it’s so good. I personally don’t really like their price. Even at warehouse stores it’s kinda pricey. Over all it’s a good tasting bar.
Cayla K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Soft and chewy! A bit on the pricier side but tastes good! Can be compared to a healthy chocolate chip cookie! Definitely recommend trying, especially if you’re into healthy eating! Love the clif brand!
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: Target
These CLIF bars are what got me through the early stages of my pregnancy. They aren’t too sweet and they fill you up pretty quickly. One of the few foods that didn’t want to come back up lol
joselyne r.
1812 E 115th st
Purchased at: Target
Best clif bar I ever tasted not too chocolately easy on the go snack. It is vegan and high in protein. Due recommend this bar for people who are busy and need a quick delicious snack .
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What is your favorite flavor?
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I recently bought this bar but never got a chance to try it? Is it good?
Erin H.
Naples, FL
Should this be eaten before a workout or only when in need of boost throughout the day?
Shemorell R.
How good are these for losing weight? And does it really give energy
Alyssa S.
What’s your favorite Clif bar flavor?