BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The classic, cravable taste of a fresh chocolate chip cookie

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter‡, Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Organic Cinnamon.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• I've never had a cliff bar before. What flavor should I t...3 Answers
  • So so good it makes me feel so fancy and healthy there a ...2 Answers
  • How good are these for losing weight? And does it really ...5 Answers
grace l.
Uxbridge
I love these! I work at a daycare that is completely peanut and tree nut free, but workout before work - meaning my post-gym protein snack had to be free of nuts. Finding a granola bar that has a decent amount of protein and is nut free is more of a struggle than one would think.

I tried these on a whim, expecting to hate them (I don't like many other Cliff bars), but actually ended up loving these. They are the perfect size for a snack or something to keep you full in the morning, and complement my protein shake very well. Definitely worth a try!
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Really this should be a 3.5 rating. But I will round up. These are what my kid (who is 10 and athletic/energized) prefers to bring to school with as a snack before or after lunch. They fill him up so he isn't hangry which is a win in a mom's book. Price is OK. They ARE high cal and loaded with carbs and sugars, so I do not recommend these for adults who are trying to lose a significant amount of weight.
Brooke C.
Brandon
My go to flavor of all the cliff bars, i never get tired of it. They are a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion. I love having them as an afternoon snack, especially if i know i will be working out later that afternoon. It also helps that i feel like i am getting a sweet treat with the chocolate chip flavor without all the bad that comes with a full on chocolate bar.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
These helped me gain the. Excess army weight when I was pregnant with my son for him to be a healthy weight when born pre-term. They were delicious and I still like them . He came out a hefty 5 lbs at 36 weeks. I ate a half a box a day and had it not been for these I don't think he would've had such a fast recovery weight wise. The doctors expected him to be three pounds or less. These are also great for gaining muscle post workout and for bulking in general. If you're trying to gain weight because you're underweight these a good source of healthy proteins.
Brooke S.
My favorite snack! I will eat this in the mornings if I’m too rushed to make myself breakfast. It will fill me up for quite awhile, some days I will only need to eat half in order to satisfy my appetite. It is small enough to pack a couple in a bag or keep in your car.
The bar itself is chewy and takes like a healthy cookie.
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
I never like protein bar but this one actually tasted pretty good. I like the blueberry flavor. It's a bit on the chewy side but It's not dry like some other bars. I dont eat at a regular time at work, I would munch on one here and there to last me a few hours til lunch. This cost a little more than the other brand but it's worth it
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
These are soooooooooo good and packed with nutrients. Definitely recommend them but they're a little pricey. Would say you should buy them in bulk. They have other great flavors too and this is filling enough for breakfast with a cup of coffee or to hold over your hunger til your next meal! It's a really dense bar.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
My girlfriend loves these. She has an allergy to milk so it’s hard for her to find protein-like bars that she can take to work with her on-the-go, but these are perfect for her. Sometimes it can seem like they are super pricey, but then you look compared to all the other brands and they seem to be on par with the rest price wise. 🍪🍪🍪
Lea N.
New York, New York
I used to eat these every day as a snack break in college and it holds me over - especially since I am since a junk food fanatic and I have a sweet tooth. The only issue is it has too much added sugar and carbs. The great thing is that it’s organic but sometimes I crash from the sugar intake.
Donna D.
Nitro, WV
I recently went on a backpack trip and was told that Cliff bars are a must have for camping. With that being said, there were some perks of this product, as listed:
1. They were easy to carry in my back pack.
2. They weren’t affected by the heat.
3. They were easy to eat.
4. They were filling
However, while they were great for this situation, I wouldn’t necessarily buy or eat them again for the following reasons:
1. The texture is awful.
2. I personally did not enjoy the flavor. They tasted very strong of cinnamon, which I didn’t think paired well with the chocolate.
3. They are pricey.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What is your favorite flavor?
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I recently bought this bar but never got a chance to try it? Is it good?
Erin H.
Naples, FL
Should this be eaten before a workout or only when in need of boost throughout the day?
Shemorell R.
How good are these for losing weight? And does it really give energy
Alyssa S.
Chicago
What’s your favorite Clif bar flavor?

Walmart