Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The classic, cravable taste of a fresh chocolate chip cookie

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter‡, Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Organic Cinnamon.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar Is this worth buying, like what dose this do to your body. I know its like a energy bar but dose it work?
do these may contain nuts?
Does this product have a lot of sugar in it?
Start your review of Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar!
Lexington, KY
I bought these in college to eat on the go for class and while I'm getting ready and don't have time to make breakfast. At first, I had to get used to them because they were very thick, which I wasn't used to when I usually ate the thin King bars and Quaker Oats bars. But, I became used to them and now they're all I eat because they fill me up for hours! They do contain a lot of sugar, so I would recommend eating it early before any other meal as best you can to try and keep proportions healthy but other than that they're great!
Charlotte, VT
Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar! Yummy in my Tummy! This chewy, crunchy bar is sweet, and pretty solid. It is great for a pick me up before you head out in the morning. I like it with a cup of coffee Starbucks Coffee Beans (Decaf House Blend) 6 lbs (Decaf House Blend) and a Dunkin' Donuts . Cliff Bar is a hardy choice on the go, try some today!
manassas
I would not say this is the healthiest snacks that I’ve tasted. Of course this is more recommended for people who works out rather than for those who are watching their calories. It is more like a compact cookies 🍪 with granola, oats taste. Not your ordinary cookie. Deff not what you would expect. It is not top sweet but it does help if you need something quick and save ypu from hunger.
Columbus Grv, OH
Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar tastes amazing and would fill me up for breakfast but after looking at how much sugar was in the bar I stopped eating them. I was looking for something that I could eat on my drive to work but I didnt want simplicity to mean extra calories for me. I would only recommend these bars if you will be working out so you can burn the calories.
Morgan Hill, CA
I have been eating Clif bars for as long as I can remember! They are a great snack choice because they are super filling but don’t taste like a nasty protein bar. Perfect snack before practices or workouts. They are also a good substitute for breakfast if you are in a rush. My favorite is the classic chocolate chip but they have many flavors to chose from.
Mill Creek, WA
I’m super basic so when I say this is my favorite flavor out of all the flavors it’s for that very reason and the fact that I’m a picky eater. While I don’t like how expensive they are individually, o do enjoy eating them. It gives me a boost of energy when I need it and it’s nice to snack on in between meals. It’s chewy and yummy. You can’t go wrong.
I think these are so yummy. I get this flavor, or crunchy PB. They are definitely filling, and I'd use for breakfast at least 3 mornings a week. Only reason I haven't bought recently is that they're a little pricey ($11 for box of 10) and they have a lot of ingredients I don't recognize, so I wanted to look into that a little.
Somerset , KY
Purchased at: Kroger
These are supper healthy and has lots of benifits when you eat them. They have a bunch of different flavors which is really important to me when trying to find a good energy bar. They taste pretty good and they give you plenty of energy. They are worth what you pay for them. Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar
Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar uploaded by JC C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Its a good healthy snack. It satisfies hunger more quickly. I aways have this snack in my bag whenever I am roaming around. The taste is good and it has more protein. A healthy snack for the family. Clif Bar Chocolate Chip Energy Bar
Oakdale, PA
I have to say Clif bars are super good! They are VERY filling and much bigger than your standard granola bar. The price is a bit expensive in my opinion, but if you split your granola bar in half, you can get 2 out of 1. If you haven’t tried a Clif bar, I definitely recommend trying it at least once!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
san mateo
il y a un mois
amyy E. • il y a 14 jours
I think this is definitely worth buying, it gives you that extra boost of energy that will help you get through the rest of the day. They are perfect to just throw in your bag and go!