BY CLIF #12 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The classic, cravable taste of a fresh chocolate chip cookie

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter‡, Barley Malt Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Organic Cinnamon.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• How good are these for losing weight? And does it really give energy5 Answers
  • I know Clif bars are vegan, but can you call them "healthy"? For ...3 Answers
  • Are these dry when you eat them1 Answers
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Clif Bar Chocolate Chip - 12 Pack more...
These helped me gain the. Excess army weight when I was pregnant with my son for him to be a healthy weight when born pre-term. They were delicious and I still like them . He came out a hefty 5 lbs at 36 weeks. I ate a half a box a day and had it not been for these I don't think he would've had such a fast recovery weight wise. The doctors expected him to be three pounds or less. These are also great for gaining muscle post workout and for bulking in general. If you're trying to gain weight because you're underweight these a good source of healthy proteins.
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
Really this should be a 3.5 rating. But I will round up. These are what my kid (who is 10 and athletic/energized) prefers to bring to school with as a snack before or after lunch. They fill him up so he isn't hangry which is a win in a mom's book. Price is OK. They ARE high cal and loaded with carbs and sugars, so I do not recommend these for adults who are trying to lose a significant amount of weight.
Kelsey B.
I absolutely love this cliff bar, it’s my favorite flavor out of all of them. It tastes delicious and leaves me filling energized and full for a long period of time. They make a great meal and/or snack and are very convenient to stick in your bag or purse. For the price, they are defiantly worth it & I would totally recommend it.
Debby W.
Flushing , NY
These are soooooooooo good and packed with nutrients. Definitely recommend them but they're a little pricey. Would say you should buy them in bulk. They have other great flavors too and this is filling enough for breakfast with a cup of coffee or to hold over your hunger til your next meal! It's a really dense bar.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Chocolate Chip - 2.4 oz more...
One of my favorite protein bars. I’m a vegetarian and work long hours. This is the perfect quick breakfast or snack when I travel. It ties me over so I don’t make unhealthy choices. Sweet and filling. Sometimes I add a bit off almond butter at breakfast. I purchase them at Kroger and Trader Joe’s. Definitely recommend.
Nahian C.
My favorite, i love this chocolate chip Clif bar so much! Is super yummy and filling AND its healthy! What a great combo. I would definitely recommend that you give this one a try. Price is also affordable in my opinion and you can find manufacture coupons on these as well.
Juliana I.
Review for: Chocolate Chip - 2.4 oz more...
I love this as a meal replacement or snack. The chocolate chip is the perfect flavor to try if you haven’t had a cliff bar before. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of its price. They can be quite expensive. I would definitely recommend it to people though.
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
Review for: Clif Bar Chocolate Chip - 12 Pack more...
I accidentally ordered a whole box of these from Amazon subscribe and save before I really knew how it worked they were really good I enjoyed them I just feel like it's a lot of calories for something that doesn't really satisfy me but the chocolate chip is my favorite
Elizabeth S.
New york, NY
Review for: Clif Bar Chocolate Chip - 12 Pack, Chocolate Chip - 2.4 oz more...
Love clif bars! Choco chip is definitely my favorite. They can be a little pricey but they are healthy and taste great. I personally think this one specifically tastes like a chocolate chip cookie. I have been purchasing these constantly for the last 3+ years!
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Chocolate Chip - 2.4 oz more...
These protein bars are great! They leave me feeling full and actually energized after eating. They are pretty affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere now! They do have a ton of sugar and carbs in them which is kind of a downfall as I try not to eat sugar!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What is your favorite flavor?
Erin H.
Naples, FL
Should this be eaten before a workout or only when in need of boost throughout the day?
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I recently bought this bar but never got a chance to try it? Is it good?
Shemorell R.
How good are these for losing weight? And does it really give energy
Princess A.
I know Clif bars are vegan, but can you call them "healthy"? For like 2 months I have been eating 2 bars a day like 4 days out of the week and I wanted to know if this would make me gain weight or not be the healthiest option of me. Should I be cutting back?