BY CLIF

Clif?? Bar Chocolate Chip & Crunchy Peanut Mini Energy Bars - 10 CT.
Made with organic oats & soybeans.
5 chocolate chip.
5 crunchy peanut butter.
Energy for sustained energy*.
10 mini energy bars. see more...

Alex F.
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Review for: Mini Energy Bars Variety Pack Chocolate Chip Crunchy Peanut Butter 99 oz 1 oz
Just had one of these for breakfast for the first time! I love these bars, they're super tasty and a good breakfast food or snack. The chocolate and peanut butter combination tastes amazing. Of course they're a little crumbly but I would still recommend these bars to others.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
These bars are perfect for someone who is looking for a little energy before doing an activity. It keeps you going and gives you the sugar you need to stay moving. It tastes great, but it's a little expensive for just one bar.
Riki R.
Riki R.
My favorite Clif bar! It's so good and, yes, it does seem to give me a little energy just when I need it. These bars are so yummy! Highly recommend.
Gabi M.
Gabi M.
They're so delicious, especially when you eat them cold. They're such a great snack on the way to work. 10/10
Sharissa H.
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Very good protein bar. The chocolate chip hides the healthy part of the bar and it's great for a quick snack
Rose G.
Rose G.
These are greats. Back when I was on the swim team and had early morning practices these where grab and go
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Brookdale, CA
I love the mini bars there great to go alone with fruit in the morning. And peanut butter is my favorite
Holly S.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
This is another one of my favorite "go to" on the go meals. Whether I'm busy on campus or at work, it is nice to always have an option like this handy dandy like this in my purse or backpack. It is a bit on the pricier side, but I think it's worth it if you're using it as a meal replacement instead of a snack, which is horrible for you! Do not eat this in between meals if you're trying to lose weight.
Aziza N.
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love these bars because they keep me full for a long time compared to all the other granola or protein bars that I have tried. I usually eat them when I don't have time for breakfast and I am really satisfied. Pros are that they are easy to take and eat on the go. Cons are that they can be a little dry and make you very thirsty.
Chandler K.
Chandler K.
Clif Bars are one of my favorite snacks/meals in the world. I'm a really busy college student and don't always get a chance to grab lunch or dinner because of a long work session or students asking me questions and having one of these handy in those situations is essential to keep me going through the day.