BY CLIF

Clif?? Bar Chocolate Chip & Crunchy Peanut Mini Energy Bars - 10 CT.
Made with organic oats & soybeans.
5 chocolate chip.
5 crunchy peanut butter.
Energy for sustained energy*.
10 mini energy bars. see more...

Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Just had one of these for breakfast for the first time! I love these bars, they're super tasty and a good breakfast food or snack. The chocolate and peanut butter combination tastes amazing. Of course they're a little crumbly but I would still recommend these bars to others.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
These bars are perfect for someone who is looking for a little energy before doing an activity. It keeps you going and gives you the sugar you need to stay moving. It tastes great, but it's a little expensive for just one bar.
Riki R.
My favorite Clif bar! It's so good and, yes, it does seem to give me a little energy just when I need it. These bars are so yummy! Highly recommend.
Gabi M.
They're so delicious, especially when you eat them cold. They're such a great snack on the way to work. 10/10
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Very good protein bar. The chocolate chip hides the healthy part of the bar and it's great for a quick snack
Rose G.
These are greats. Back when I was on the swim team and had early morning practices these where grab and go
Samantha F.
Brookdale, CA
I love the mini bars there great to go alone with fruit in the morning. And peanut butter is my favorite
Audrie K.
Huntley, Illinois
I have a newborn baby and sometimes it’s hard to find time to eat during the day so it’s great to have these at home and be able to grab one really fast during my few minutes to myself and I can get a lot of the nutrients I need to keep me powering through the day with little sleep.
Kira M.
This stuff is so freaking tasty. I absolutely love Clif bars and everything the company stands for! Exploring outside is my jam and so are these bars! The only problem is these have about as much sugar as a candy bar so as long as you're being active then go for it!
Vera S.
Boston, MA
I love these mini energy bars. The size is perfect for when you just want a little snack before hitting the gym - or just to get over that 3:00pm work slump. The flavor is great, and the texture is very nice as well!