BY CLIF

Clif Bar Chocolate Chip & Crunchy Peanut Mini Energy Bars - 10 CT.
Made with organic oats & soybeans.
5 chocolate chip.
5 crunchy peanut butter.
Energy for sustained energy*.
10 mini energy bars.

Ramie S.
Douglas , GA
Peanut butter crunch is my favorite but I love how healthy these are and how well they hold me over. They are very affordable and delicious. Never disappoint. Always great. I wouldn’t add anything to these!
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
This is another one of my favorite "go to" on the go meals. Whether I'm busy on campus or at work, it is nice to always have an option like this handy dandy like this in my purse or backpack. It is a bit on the pricier side, but I think it's worth it if you're using it as a meal replacement instead of a snack, which is horrible for you! Do not eat this in between meals if you're trying to lose weight.
Aziza N.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love these bars because they keep me full for a long time compared to all the other granola or protein bars that I have tried. I usually eat them when I don't have time for breakfast and I am really satisfied. Pros are that they are easy to take and eat on the go. Cons are that they can be a little dry and make you very thirsty.
Chandler K.
Clif Bars are one of my favorite snacks/meals in the world. I'm a really busy college student and don't always get a chance to grab lunch or dinner because of a long work session or students asking me questions and having one of these handy in those situations is essential to keep me going through the day.
Meagan S.
Louisville, KY
I love the crunchy ones. The great thing about cliff bars is they are true to what they are. They give you energy and fill you up with their large amounts of protein and they don't taste like chalk or have a weird texture. They're not the most attractive but overall great
Audrie K.
Huntley, IL
I have a newborn baby and sometimes it’s hard to find time to eat during the day so it’s great to have these at home and be able to grab one really fast during my few minutes to myself and I can get a lot of the nutrients I need to keep me powering through the day with little sleep.
Alex F.
Villanova, PA
Just had one of these for breakfast for the first time! I love these bars, they're super tasty and a good breakfast food or snack. The chocolate and peanut butter combination tastes amazing. Of course they're a little crumbly but I would still recommend these bars to others.
Tricia S.
La Grange Pk, IL
I love these. I do long bike rides and runs and they're perfect for a quick and on the go refuel while on the road. I love cliff bars because they're healthier and the chocolate chip ones taste amazing.
Ashley C.
Raleigh, NC
Cliff bar chocolate chip is an OK product I like it but I don't like the taste as much as I thought I would I feel like they need more taste to it but it does give me energy throughout the day so I would recommend this to people who have to do a lot in their busy schedule.
Barbara R.
Atlanta, GA
Ok so when you talk about a product I will say this is one of my faves it is delicious and it makes me feel like i'm cheating on my diet. LOL I will say it s a little pricey in my local vegan store bu it is worth every penny. I would recommend this to anyone that is adventurous