Clif Bar Chocolate Chip & Crunchy Peanut Butter Energy Bar Variety Pack uploaded by Christen F.

BY CLIF

CLIF BAR® is a great-tasting energy bar made with a nutritious blend of organic rolled oats and wholesome ingredients for sustained energy. CLIF Bar is the original energy bar made with a nutritious blend of 70% organic ingredients and is thoughtfully crafted and inspired by athletes and foodies in the CLIF Kitchen.

Martin E.
The peanut butter variety is my absolute favorite.  I start off every morning with a cup of black coffee and one of these.  I'm constantly on the go so I keep a box in my car as well.  Always leaves me feeling full and energized to tackle the day.  Delicious.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Just recently tried these and they are my go to bar snack right now ! I love these ! So much flavor and it taste just right ! Especially when I am craving chocolate or any kind of bar candy I pop one of these in and I don't feel as guilty !
Christen F.
Chula Vista , CA
We always have these stocked in our pantry. Before a workout, before work, on lunch or if I’m starving and don’t have time to eat these come in handy and keep my huger suppressed.
Anita V.
I have bought the Clif bars on several different occasions the chocolate chip ones and the peanut butter ones. These are very good bars that curb appetite till lunch. I initially bought these and my local Target store when I got a good deal on them I had never bought them before then but I have bought them several times since. I usually buy them at my local grocery store which is Publix. Very good product I have recommended it to several people already
Alyshah G.
Not only are these energy bars delicious they are also help with my energy. I have one every morning. They are pretty reasonably priced and they are durable. I can throw one in my purse as Im walking out of my house, and I will still have a whole, not crumbled bar, by the time Im able to get around and eat it
Molly R.
I love these! I first tried them at work and fell in love with the flavor and taste! My favorite is probably the chocolate chip. They are filling when you just need a snack and provide great energy when you need it.
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
CLIF Bars make an awesome and healthy breakfast or snack for me. I love that I can eat it on the go. These flavors also taste like a bit of a sweet treat! I buy mine from Sam's Club. Put down your cookies guys and grab one of these instead!
Liz B.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely love these energy bars. I am breastfeeding and these bars are so convenient to eat as a snack when I need more production, oats help that, or just when I am hungry. I swear I eat one or two a day. I think they taste great as well and the texture isn't weird. My favorite!!
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I love these bars, they're very nice, thick and filling. At first its not a usual taste but depending on what flavor your purchase, it will taste better and better. Its not too sweet and not too bland which makes it perfect. I would recommend this as a pre-workout snack.
Melissa E.
I loved eating these in college. They are great for grabbing and going, which is usually the case for me. I like the taste but knocked off 2 stars for price and sugar. I cannot eat these and drink coffee or I get shaky! I no longer buy them due to the excess sugar.