BY CLIF

"CLIF Bar is named after my father, Clifford, my childhood hero and companion throughout the Sierra Nevada mountains."In 1990, I lived in a garage with my dog, skis, climbing gear, bicycle, and two trumpets. The inspiration to create an energy bar occurred during a daylong, 175-mile ride with my buddy Jay. We'd been gnawing on some "other" energy bars. Suddenly, despite my hunger, I couldn't take another bite. That's the moment I now call "the epiphany." Two years later, after countless hours in Mom's kitchen, CLIF Bar became a reality. And the mission to create a better-tasting energy bar was accomplished.CLIF Bar has grown since 1990, and still the spirit of adventure that began on that ride continues to thrive each day. As the company evolves, we face many choices, yet we always do our best to take care of our people, our community, and our environment.—GaryFounder and Owner of CLIF Bar & Company see more...

Maggie A.
Haverford, PA
Clif bars are the best energy bars. They taste good and are actually filling. I eat them whenever I need a snack on the go and I know I won't have time to eat. They are a great meal substitute bar if you just don't have the time to have even a quick bite. The brownie flavor is the best!
Alicia K.
I always go for the chocolate flavor of almost every food item. I love how rich these are because it masks the flavor and heaviness of the protein bar. I would recommend for breakfast or before goin to the gym or any activity you need energy for!
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
I have been eating this for years and have never been disappointed. Provides a great source of energy in the form of a quick on the go snack in the middle of your day or even in the morning. Great packaging and very affordable
Brayton E.
Cedar Falls, IA
These bars are healthy and take like straight up brownie. It’s amazing how good they are and they’re a little pricey but worth it! I love these for my nephews and my nieces and they love them as well!
zoey💛🌼 j.
.......
Love love love these so much!! Great flavor, taste amazing !!! I eat these a lot bought them from my local Food Lion. Pretty healthy, great value, good price. Would definitely recommend to others!!
✖️Dominique L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brand! Just bought a box for the week yesterday at Target. They are great for giving you a little boost in the mornings or when you're feeling sleepy.
Amanda T.
Cameron
These are great! My husband loves these. They are a quick snack when you are on the go. We buy them in bulk at sams and they are cheapest if bought in bulk.
Jessica M.
Gladwin
I love clif bars. They're great for protein and if you need a snack to get you to lunch it's quick and filling.
Chasity R.
DALLAS, TX
This is pretty good for a healthy bar! It has a great chocolatey taste! It is also a great mid day pick me up!