BY CLIF #36 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The flavor of a fresh-baked brownie, now ready to take on the go

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Oat Fiber, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter‡, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• Are cliff bars tasty?19 Answers
  • I recently had the Peanut Butter Clifbar and I fell in lo...4 Answers
  • They sell these at my college bookstore,I wanna try them ...3 Answers
Clif Bar Chocolate Brownie
  • "After a long run or even a few hours before this is a easy snack that you can grab and also feel great about eating." in 1 review
  • "Im a big fan of Clif bars (perfect for breakfast on the go or hikes!)" in 1 review
  • "Clifbar Chocolate Brownie's are an excellent protein bar for after work out or quick snack." in 1 review
  • "They also taste great too!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Clif Bar and definitely the easiest to eat in my opinion." in 1 review
Kelsey B.
Although it tastes nothing like a brownie, it’s absolutely delicious. I love protein bars and am always on the lookout for new ones to try. With that being said, I have tried many different brownie flavored bars and none of them have tasted anywhere as good at this one. If you’re craving something sweet, I would defiantly recommend this cliff bar.
Rohanna F.
Cliff bars are just amazing. I am an athlete who works out so I eat them pretty regularly to make sure that I am eating something that’s healthy and also filling. I will probably continue to buy them for long time and I would suggest anyone who is looking for a good healthy snack to buy them as well
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is the only cliff bar I genuinely enjoy! I do try not to buy them too much because I find myself eating them as a snack around the house instead of saving them for outdoor adventures. The flavor is wonderful and definitely try keeping them in the freezer - I think they’re amazing cold!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Alissa R.
My favorite go to for a mid day snack! The bar itself is not too chewy but not to hard either! Its easy to eat and the perfect portion! I fill up on one of these while some other bars, not as much! I only wish they fit into my college budget a little better!
Kaylie B.
Lubbock, TX
Clifbars are very fulfilling! The only reason this didn’t receive a 5 star rating is because, personally, the chocolate is a little thick tasting. I’m not a huge chocolate fan, so it’s a little too much for me sometimes. However, other than that, it’s yummy!
Kimberly G.
I used to not eat chocolate because it was always so sweet and this just is perfect. Not to sweet but not where it’s weird tasting cause it needs more sweet. Now I love chocolate sweet and not so sweet and just like any clif bar, it always satisfies me. 😊
Lauren B.
Ahhhhh my favorite! It’s some nice yummy chocolate which will hit your sweet spot during the day. It’s not too sweet though. It makes me feel a little healthy when I have it. It’s my got to snack when I need a little bit of energy mid day!
Joanna S.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite bar to take on hikes. It’s doesn’t break apart when you take a bite which makes it almost less free. Not too mention the taste. This probably has more sugar than one person should consume but it tastes good and makes you full.
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
Oh my gosh!! Clif bars- no better trail food. These yummy bars are affordable and the perfect energy booster for trails and hiking. Weve never gone backpacking without them. They provide sustainable energy and are incredibly delicious.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
What is your favorite Clif bar flavor?
Crissandra M.
Lakeville, IN
Are these bars dry and chalky tasting? Or are they actually soft and worth the money?
Jamekia G.
Are cliff bars tasty?
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Whats better the brownie one or the macadamia one?