BY CLIF #47 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

CLIF BAR® Energy Bar is the first bar we made, and it’s still everything we’re about. Nutritious, organic ingredients. Performance nutrition. And great taste. Whether you’re on a 150-mile bike ride or exploring a new trail, this energy bar is built to sustain your adventure.

Flavor Notes: The flavor of a fresh-baked brownie, now ready to take on the go

• Good Source of Protein and Fiber (contains 5g total fat)​
  • Non-GMO
  • Made with Organic Rolled Oats

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Rice Flour, Dried Cane Syrup, Unsweetened Chocolate‡, Cocoa‡, Organic Soy Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Oat Fiber, Alkalized Cocoa‡, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Butter‡, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Soy Lecithin.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Beta Carotene (Vit. A), Niacinamide (Vit. B3), Ergocalciferol (Vit. D2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit. B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vit. B12).

• Are cliff bars tasty?19 Answers
  • How is the texture of this bar? Sometimes I find that the...6 Answers
  • I recently had the Peanut Butter Clifbar and I fell in lo...4 Answers
Clif Bar Chocolate Brownie
  • "After a long run or even a few hours before this is a easy snack that you can grab and also feel great about eating." in 1 review
  • "Im a big fan of Clif bars (perfect for breakfast on the go or hikes!)" in 1 review
  • "Clifbar Chocolate Brownie's are an excellent protein bar for after work out or quick snack." in 1 review
  • "They also taste great too!" in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor of Clif Bar and definitely the easiest to eat in my opinion." in 1 review
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
My husband recently bought these and I thought I would give one a try. Boy, am I glad I did or what!? It’s seriously like eating a brownie. It’s not stiff like some of the other cliff bars. It doesn’t have any more calories than the chocolate chip one (a previous favorite) and It’s great to help me get through my day. Love these!
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is the only cliff bar I genuinely enjoy! I do try not to buy them too much because I find myself eating them as a snack around the house instead of saving them for outdoor adventures. The flavor is wonderful and definitely try keeping them in the freezer - I think they’re amazing cold!
Aleya D.
Castro Valley , CA
Perfect for chocolate lovers. I throw one of these bars into my bag right before I leave for school, work or practice and it a perfect snack when I’m in need of an extra energy boost. It’s apparently isn’t the most appealing but that doesn’t really matter because it’s delicious.
Madison J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes! Yes yes yes. I love these so much. They're such a great post workout reward! Tastes as good as a brownie without having a whole pan of brownies that you'll inevitably eat in one night. I also like to take these to work when I know it'll be a long day as a pick me up.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Definitely love these granola bars, I'm not too picky when it comes with them to be honest but these are great for a quick and easy breakfast. I'm terrible at remembering to eat so having these in my car is a good reminder and easy way to get some food into my system
Alissa R.
My favorite go to for a mid day snack! The bar itself is not too chewy but not to hard either! Its easy to eat and the perfect portion! I fill up on one of these while some other bars, not as much! I only wish they fit into my college budget a little better!
Kimberly G.
I used to not eat chocolate because it was always so sweet and this just is perfect. Not to sweet but not where it’s weird tasting cause it needs more sweet. Now I love chocolate sweet and not so sweet and just like any clif bar, it always satisfies me. 😊
Jojo C.
Germantown
Very good taste, pretty good consistency. I don’t really have complaints but it’s not like amazing. Definitely healthy and packed with enough protein for me to last a few hours. I’ve been eating Clif bars for a few years now. The chocolate brownie flavor is okay (my fave is the blueberry).
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This bar was good. It was very ‘dry’ or grainy for me. I can only eat this when I drink coffee or tea. I thought it tasted good but the texture bothered me. I still buy them from time to time. I usually stick to Blueberry. I recommend cliff bars
Lauren B.
Ahhhhh my favorite! It’s some nice yummy chocolate which will hit your sweet spot during the day. It’s not too sweet though. It makes me feel a little healthy when I have it. It’s my got to snack when I need a little bit of energy mid day!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
What's your favorite flavor?
Miranda S.
Norton Shores, MI
What is your favorite Clif bar flavor?
Crissandra M.
Lakeville, IN
Are these bars dry and chalky tasting? Or are they actually soft and worth the money?
Jamekia G.
Are cliff bars tasty?
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Whats better the brownie one or the macadamia one?